RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Halo Game Of Them All

2 posters

Go down

Which Halo game did you enjoy the most?

The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_lcap0%The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_lcap33%The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_lcap33%The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_lcap0%The Best Halo Game Of Them All I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Best Halo Game Of Them All Empty The Best Halo Game Of Them All

Post by The Anomaly Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Self-explanatory; choose which one you think is the best Halo game, and if possible come up with a reason why.

I chose Halo 2, not because of gameplay, or story or what have you, but because of what it represents in my life. That, and I like the music the best out of all of the others.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

The Best Halo Game Of Them All Empty Re: The Best Halo Game Of Them All

Post by Leviathan Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 am

what are you talking about halo 2 had THE worst ending in a video game. Reach is by far the best Halo released. 'Nuff said Razz
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Frankly, I found Halo 2's Campaign to be much more satisfying than Reach's. Halo 2 had the most campaign missions, and I also like the fact that we could play as The Arbiter and alongside other Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters, etc.

That, and the dialogue was so much more fun. Everyone in Reach (without the IWHBYD Skull on) was just so.... boring.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down