RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Universe - Nerd The F*** Out.

4 posters

Go down

Halo Universe - Nerd The F*** Out. Empty Halo Universe - Nerd The F*** Out.

Post by The Anomaly Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:07 pm

I am big Halo nerd; if you haven't realized that by simply looking at my avatar and/or my name, then where the hell have you been? Living under a rock?

Anywho, this is the place where you can display your vast knowledge (or lack thereof) of the Halo Universe. And if you happen to have any questions concerning the Halo universe, then feel free to ask.

With that said... I dare you punks to try and outnerd me~
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

Halo Universe - Nerd The F*** Out. Empty Re: Halo Universe - Nerd The F*** Out.

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 am

ummmm shall i dare try to "outnerd"" you?
how is "outnerding" done on a forum exactly?
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:47 am

Heated. Debates. About. Stuff. That Doesn't. Matter.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOfficeZombie Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 am

I don't play halo. I play Failo,
TheOfficeZombie
TheOfficeZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 pm

So yeah... Halo Reach screwed with the continuity quite a bit.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 am

Got a bit of a rant here.

Frankly... I think Halo: Reach's storyline is royally fucked. And here's why.
Plot Discussion ahead. Don't want to know the story yet? Then don't read.:

That little rant is probably going to be edited and expanded, but... I just needed to say it. The graphics, gameplay and general storyline is good, but in terms of continuity... It fails. Severely.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:38 am

Halo: 1 - Awesome!
Halo: 2 - Better than before!
Halo: 3 - Pretty good, not bad at all.
Halo: 2 ODST (Why call it "Halo 3: ODST" when it takes place at the exact moment as Halo 2 it self. It should've just been called "Halo: ODST" or "Halo 2: ODST") - Freakin' awesome! I love those ODST troopers! Hell. in Halo: 3, the player is able to change the helment, body, shoulder armors. I always had my helmet as ODST ^^ With it being at that. I was so hyped-up when I saw the recent Halo: Recon trailer; later the very same month the name got change into ODST, being of so many hardcore fans wanting the armor known as "Recon" If you ask me. Who cares about that armor!

Finally when I got my hands on my very own copy. I straight away played it (when I had time) as soon as I got home. What did I think of it? Amazing! I love the way how your NOT a sparten this time, instead your a trooper that has seriously amount of training known as Hell jumpers; or ODST.

I give the game 4 out of 5

Sure it was amazing and everything, I still think some work could've been put into it.
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 am

(Forgot this one!)
Halo: Reach - .............. The trailer made the game soooo much better! The first one that was made for the game after Halo 2: ODST released.

Thought it was going to be an awesome game until I saw more of it, then I was getting a bit worried if it was good or not. Beta came out many months later. Played Halo: Reach beta and I wasn't really liking it. So manythings didn't made sense! Why enter such horrible special abilities that were never seen later in the Halo series!

Finaly nearly a year waiting for the game to come out! I didn't buy it because I knew it was going to be awaste of cash! So I went to one of my siblings to play it (when he got it). Didn't like the story-line that much, but! Come on! Why do the Elites have such brutefull massive body armor!?!?!
Its just saying and putting it in this way. Brute + Hunter + Elite (From Halo: 1 and 2.) = Halo: Reach - Overated massive Elite!
Thought that was bad? You would think the Hunters would atless look badass themselfs! BUT nooooo they're just the same looking Hunters as before. And what about the grunts you may ask? Just put it this way, they don't make funny comments anymore.... Yeah... I know....... Sad......

Now lets move on to the control settings.
It was to stiff for me, when ever I try to turn around it felt like my character was on the edge of falling apart! Hell I even increase the sensitivity and it was still like that! Thought the aiming controls and shooting controls were better? No.... They're pretty much just as worst like the movement.

I can go on and on how much this game sucks! How much I rather not say it but I will. Even though this game as so much flas in it. It can be pretty fun if you only go online and try to get the hang of the controls, forge on the other hand.... I liked it, automatic stay put was pretty useful..

I would give Reach.... 1 out of 5.. ITs lucky to even get a one...

Halo: 1 gets a 5 out of 5
Halo: 2 gets a 5 out of 5 +Bonus 1
Halo: 3 gets a 5 out of 5 +Bonus for forge mode and changing armor.
Halo Wars will have to get a 3 out of 5.
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down