RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail: Bellum Chronicles RP

+2
zabuza125
Genshin Urara
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fairy Tail: Bellum Chronicles  RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Fairy Tail: Bellum Chronicles RP

Post by Dub"R"Us Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm

"Listen, im in the progress of looking for a new guild. I couldn't help to hear that your lion heart...so care to bring me to your guild?"
He smiles and puts his hands in his pockets.
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail: Bellum Chronicles  RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Fairy Tail: Bellum Chronicles RP

Post by Leviathan Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Suddenly Sanao's face lightens up with glee.

"Oh my gosh! This is perfect! Come on!"

Elated, she grabs Hazama's hand and drags him through the bustling town and toward her guild.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"w-w-w-w-wait!!!" He shouts as he is still in socks and the street they are on is very rough, and by her dragging him, his feet are getting hurt by the road.
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

They arrive at a large, fort-type structure.

"Here we are!"

Sanao stands before two huge wooden doors and pushes them open, revealing a courtyard and the Guild's main building across it. She turns to see Hazama in pain from running barefoot.

"Come on, I know somebody who can fix your shoelessness problem!"

She runs chuckling across the courtyard. Several Lion Heart mages look at her with embarrassment, some with respectful smiles, and some with fear.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:01 pm

He lets go of her hand at the gate, and looks at the guild's main building in awe. This was bigger then his old guild....maybe thats why it got destroyed...Hazama then smiles, beginning to think positively now, and continues walking. He looks at all the other mages as he walks in the main building, following the girl.
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:04 am

"We will talk brother..."
And with that he vanishes leaving only a glimpse of his smile.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 am

Ky eyes widen as his brother evaporates before him.

"Wait! Brother!"

He outstretches his hand, tears streaming down his face.

Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:55 am

(Leviathan *poke)
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

(poke yourself Razz look at my last post!)
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 am

(Isn't that a reply to you and Genshin's thing? I believe there is no actions or dialog involving my character...)
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Ranulf appears at the other town of bellum. It isn't the main one, but it is known for its good ratio of mages to humans! He looks aorund the town, notices how calm it is, nods then begins running.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Leviathan wrote:They arrive at a large, fort-type structure.

"Here we are!"

Sanao stands before two huge wooden doors and pushes them open, revealing a courtyard and the Guild's main building across it. She turns to see Hazama in pain from running barefoot.

"Come on, I know somebody who can fix your shoelessness problem!"

She runs chuckling across the courtyard. Several Lion Heart mages look at her with embarrassment, some with respectful smiles, and some with fear.

(sorry dubs, this is the one i meant Razz)
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 am

Dub"R"Us wrote:He lets go of her hand at the gate, and looks at the guild's main building in awe. This was bigger then his old guild....maybe thats why it got destroyed...Hazama then smiles, beginning to think positively now, and continues walking. He looks at all the other mages as he walks in the main building, following the girl.

(and then i wrote that...)
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 am

(oh damn, my bad lol)

Sanoa opens the door excitedly.

"Come on!"

She enters the first part of the building, the beer hall. It is filled with many different mages, all of them from Lion Heart.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am

Hazama walks in a smells the beer and sweat the moment his eyes afixed themselves, because they went from outside to inside. He continues to follow the girl.
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am

She walks up to the Job Request board.

"Ah, here we are!"

She tears off a piece of paper posted on the board and reads it out loud.

"Mages Needed! A group of explorers have gone missing in Worth Woodsea... Find them for 700,000 jewel!!"

She smiles awkwardly at Hazama.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 am

"Oooook, did i miss something? No initiation? No big meeting? How does one become a mage here?!" Hazama says stretching his arms out, then letting them fall to his side.
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

"Ah! Oh no, you're right..."

She looks down at her feet, so embarrassed she blushes.

"Just... Just wait here! I'll go get the master, right away!"

She runs off to the master's quarters.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOfficeZombie Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 am

The mysterious man would stand in the opening to the door without anyone seeing him, he would slam the staff in to the ground as a cirkel would appear.
Suddenly all (( Not all, or else you would be dead. xD )) oxygen in the room would disappear and everyone else then the guildmaster would fall asleep. ((I know mystogan uses this trick, but so does other mages. Fairytail's fan club..I miss it so much.xD ))
When everyone else then the guildmaster is asleep he walks inside.
TheOfficeZombie
TheOfficeZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Jubei, the Guild Master of Lion Heart, approaches the mysterious man that put his whole Guild to sleep.

"Oi! Boy! What do you think you are doing to my children?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOfficeZombie Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm

The man would not answer, he was sure the guildmaster knew he wanted to join. He just stood there waiting for him to speak again.
TheOfficeZombie
TheOfficeZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 pm

"Hmmm, looking to join, eh? Well... there will be ONE condition..."

He stares at the man to see his reaction.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOfficeZombie Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 pm

The man would just stay still, with his mask on.

TheOfficeZombie
TheOfficeZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub"R"Us Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

(Whats with all this "would" stuff? Instead of saying, "The man would just stay still" why don't you say, "The man stays still" Im just curious.)
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm

"Are you gonna talk, or do I have to beat an answer out of you?"

Juubei begins looking pissed.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next