RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

+2
zabuza125
Leviathan
6 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Once Yuudai and Hayato enter their room. Dante sighs with relief.

"Whew. I thought they'd never leave..."

He takes a seat in front of the young woman.

"...Now I can finally give you this."

With a flick of his wrist, Raizo's letter magically appears. He puts his hand out between them.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Yuudai sits on his bed and stares at the wall.

i wonder who he is.....
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Etsuko oggles the letter.
"pelase...continue!"
she awaits the letter in awe.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 pm

"Read it. Please."

Dante hands the girl the letter. Once again, the moonlight gleams against his eyeglasses.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Etsuko opens the envelope.
"here we go!"
She begins reading it.

[ Dear Etsuko Stone,
If you are not fully aware, this is your father, Raizou Stone, writing you. If you have reciede this letter it means that i have passed. The man who gave this letter to you, is a dear dear friend of mine and your mothers. Knowing you, you would say somthing along the lines of, "how do i know that this is my father's writing?"...Well i can say this one thing, i loved you, and left for the better. I didn't want to going down the same road i did. I wanted you to live a normal life, and that meant, not in the life of chaos and mystery. You probably know this or not, but your mother was an angel, not figuratively but literally. So you are the duaghter of an assassin and an angel. An Assassin? Yes, i was Godric The Silver Masked Assassin. This may shock you, and if i had a choice i would redo my whole life over, but what has been done...has been done. The point of this letter was to ger you to trust this man who gave u this letter, his name is dante, and he was the only person i trusted in the world. If i was right, yyou are a strong warrior, and went down my path anyways...That stubborness is from me. I loved you etsuko, and watched you grow up your whole life. I am truely sorry i wasn't there...but i was there in your soul. Know this, your soul is a strong one, that can get trained, that can be powerfull! Have dante be your mentor, and you cant steer wrong. Thank you etsuko...for bringing light into my world. Who says this world has darkness over light?

-Sincerely
Your Father, Raizou Stone]

Tears fall from her eyes and she begins crying. She drops the letter and cruls up in a ball.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:41 pm

(And the Oscar goes to ....Martin Scorsese cause that's who it seems wrote that mother!)

Dante immediately gets up and embraces the sobbing girl.

"Shhhh...It's alright...it's alright..."

He brushes the back of her head and she sobs into his chest, soaking his dress shirt with her tears.

Hayato sits on the bed, gazing at the full moon in the window. He nervously looks at Yuudai, then averts his gaze whenever he notices him staring.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:48 pm

She suddenly stops crying and gets up and walks to the back yard.
Shots are heard, as she shoots at the moon in the sky.
"NOOOO!!!!"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Dante watches and smiles, as the young girl cries out for her father.

The gunshots ring, causing Hayato to jolt up and hit his head on the top bunk.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm

She runs out of the ammo for the gun and huffs and puffs and drops the gun.
She falls to her knees, and a lightning strikes and thunder is heard, and it begins raining.
She continues to stay outside, on her knees, the rain dampening her hair, and soaking her clothes.
"he is dead...i have spent a year looking for a dead man..."
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Yuudai then lays down on the bed. he looks up at the ceiling to not disturb Hayato.

damn.......i hope Hayto feels okay....
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

The rain continue to soak her clothes until she starts shivering.
But yet, she still remains motionless, crying out for her fallen hero.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm

(CHAT XD)

Dante enters the rain, soaking him completely. He stands over the assassin's daughter, lost in her despair.

"...Etsuko-chan..."

His concerning look changes to a serious expression.

"Daughter of Raizo...Stand up!"

Hayato rubs his forehead after hitting it against the top bunk. He then tries to talk to Yuudai.

"...Do you think that was that silver-haired girl?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Etsuko widens her eyes as dante calls her by that title.
She slowly gets up and looks at him with a serious face.
"Whoever did this...i will get revenge on them. I will not let a monster roam the earth NAY I WILL NOT LET MY NEMESIS ROAM THE EARTH!...i will slay them...and make them pay for what they have done..."
She looks down, her hair casting a shadow on her face.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Dante places his right hand on her shoulder, greeting her with a warm smile as the rain continues to pour heavily on both of them.

"...Etsuko-chan...Your father ...all he wants is your happiness to shine through...The last thing he wants is for you to be put in harms way to avenge his honor..."

He grows a proud yet goofy grin.

"...That's why he had you meet with me! Together, we will strike down the shadow...And end their reign of despair...once and for all..."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm

She agrees with him and nods.
"understood..."
She shivers once more.
"...lets go inside."
She walks inside.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Dante enters the cabin with Etsuko.

"Let me show you your room."

He goes down the same hall Hayato and Yuudai went down, and the door at the very end.

"Here you are."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 pm

She walks in, and takes off her soaked red shirt, only leaving her sports bra on.
"Thank you dante, i will see you in the morning."

She waits for him to leave.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Dante closes the door and heads upstairs. Once in his own room, he takes off his soaking coat, then his dress shirt. Countless scars and marks riddle his ageless body. He throws his clothes on a nearby chair and looks down at the nightstand by his bed. An old photo of Dante next to a beautiful blond woman holding a small child in her arms sits under a small antique lamp. He picks it up and sits on his bed.

...I promise Elisa...I will end this world's pain...If it's the last thing I do...
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm

after getting out of the shower, Etsuko enters her room with the towel covering her body. She looks at the dresser to find clothes she can wear.
"hmmm..."
She takes off the towel and hangs it.She puts on clean panties then walks to the dresser, naked, to change.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Hayato tries desperately to fall asleep, but the thought of Raizo's daughter in the same house as him plagues his thoughts keeping him up.

...She at least deserves to know the truth.

Hayato clenches his fist and sits up in his bed.

That's it! I'll just have to tell her now.

Silently he exits the room as to not wake Yuudai. Tip-toeing through down the hall, he hears footsteps coming from the room at the very end.

...She must be in there...

He slowly reaches the door, not noticing the puddle of water left by both Dante and Etsuko's soaking wet clothes. He manages to place his hand on the doorknob.

I'll just go in quiet-

He slips forward, slamming the door open and rolling straight into Etsuko's room. He lands on his bottom, rubs his head and looks up to see a completely naked Etsuko staring him down. Immediately, blood erupts from his nose as he quickly shields his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! I just, uh, came to say goodnight!"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

"WHAT THE!-"
Etsuko, in a flash, grabs her towel, and rushes the hayaot, stomping on his head.
"GET OUT GET OUT!!!"
She continues kicking him out until he is outside, she slams her door shut and locks it.

She then throws down the towel.
what a....idiot!

She gets changed.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Beaten and bruised, Hayato limps defeated back to his room. He reaches his bed, slams his face into the pillow.

...I guess...I'll tell...later then...

He slowly drifts into slumber.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Etsuko finally finsihes dressing, and she walks to the little patio just outside her room. She sits on the railing, leaning her back to the wall. She looks up at the moon...it has stopped raining...she thinks of her father.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Yuudai hears the noise and wakes up. he sits up and looks around. he decides its nothing and goes back down on the bed.

Satan.....how close is his reserection? about a year and 10 months? only that little time to get ready......and maybe only that long to spend with Hayato if we fail.......i have to make it out alive once i kill Satan! i just hope were powerful enough.....

a tear escapes Yuudai's eye, from sadness and strangely from pain. his scythe was through his stomach and he gasped breathlessly. blood flowed from his chest, covering the whole floor. Yuudai closed his eyes as another tear escapes.

so THIS is all the time i have left? but......no....i cant die.......Hayato.....needs me.....

a huge dark shadow erupts from the darkness and grabs the scythe that Yuudai was stabbed into. it puts Yuudai up to it's face.

"are you an agent of Hell? sent to kill me? fine then.......i understand.......just as long as you dont hurt Hayato."

the shadow laughs uncontrollably.

"YOU FUCKING CRACK ME UP! THIS ISNT AN AGENT FROM HELL.....IM YOUR DEMON SIDE!!!!!"

Yuudai coughs up blood and it runs down his face. Yuudai looks away and tries to turn his body but the scythe in his stomach does not allow it. the demon erupts with laughter as Yuudai wakes up in his bed.

damn....what did that mean?

Yuduai touches his stomach and there is a trail of blood.

damn......

he lays back down and blacks out.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 am

Suddenly a loud noise from the trunk of the Cadillac can be heard from the boy's room. Hayato sleeps through it, snoring like a drugged pig.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next