RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

+2
zabuza125
Leviathan
6 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Pride is a demon that has chosen to not take a human form. it is in a massive city with thousands of people. there is a huge fire wall over the city. Pride's cackles can be heard throughout the huge city. within the city is a tiny warehouse that houses a small Satan-worshiping group. after thirty minutes of Pride rampaging the group comes out. they look around and see the massive destruction. most of the people in the city were dead. almost all but the group of devil worshipers. Pride then runs and spots the group. he can sense that there is something wrong with this group. he slows to a stop next to them.

"HEY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHY ARENT YOU SCARED OF ME?"

one of the members steps forward and bows.

"we are your followers your Lord. almighty Satan. we are here to help you."

"HMMMMM. AND WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO WORSHIP ME INSTEAD OF GODS LIKE MOST HUMANS?"

"because you are the true savior. we know that almost all humans are impure and imperfect beings that will end up in Hell. since we are guarenteed to go there too why not imbrace it?"

"HAHA! SMART HUMANS THAT KNOW OF THE STUPIDITY OF ALL MANKIND. I LIKE THAT! TOO BAD THAT IM NOT SATAN!!! IM JUST ONE OF THE FEW DEMONS LEFT. TOO BAD TOO. YOUR TAINTED SOULS WOULD MAKE GOOD SOLDIERS."

the flame wall around the city disipears and pride steps down and punches down, killing the Satan-worshipers. their souls, only visible to demons and some humans, float up into the air.

"HM? THEY ARE GOING INTO THE AIR? NOT HEAVEN OR HELL? THATS NOT GOOD.....NOT GOOD AT ALL. SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN...AND SOON..."
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 pm

WHAT-IF STORY: NOT PART OF PLOT. JUST SOMETHING TO CONSIDER!!!!!!!! this is about a war between Heaven and Hell that expands across time once humans are created and God creates Hell and the rest of Heaven. the first part (the first part before i enter 4 times) explains my thoughts on how the Earth started and what i believe the afterlife is. enjoy.....or not.....

Eons ago the world was first created. God is an almight being that made the universe, Heaven, and Hell. his origins are unknown. only known to himself. God started with Heaven, making a place for him to stay. he then experimented with his powers and made the universe. then life. he gave life the ability to evolve over time and think for themselves. soon humans arrived. the only part planned by God in the evolutionary chain. all animals before humans are sent to a place set aside from Heaven and Hell. a place full of humans and away from humans. a place for animals to live with many lives and die without any pain and are then revived anew for eternity. a paradise. but once God decided it was time for humans, modeled to look kind of like God, to be born he had to make another afterlife for his "perfect" beings. he expanded Heaven to make a place for the good humans to go when they die. he also made a diferent realm called Hell for the bad humans to go to. he made Satan and had him rule Hell. Satan was evil, as God intended. God then had an animal slowly evolve into what a human is now. God made each human have their own will. they are able to think on their own and decide what they do. whether they are good or evil. whether they are sentanced to Heaven or Hell. all started off good as God would sometimes help a person who was generally good by preforming "miracles." then came Religion. prophets came and thought they understood God and Satan. preached their own views. all were wrong. God was angry with humans. as was Satan. God stood back and let them continue as he should. Satan then got angry. he started to make diferent things to make humans suffer. he made Hell worse as humans got worse. he even started to tempt good people into doing bad things. he even started to make some of the worst humans that went to Hell into demons. God got severly mad as more humans grew darker and less humans were good. they were sent to eternal damnation more than an eternal paradise. God could not believe how dark humans started to get. it started of about equal but now most humans are dark and sadistic and evil. no purpose in life. no real thought. incapable of any REAL thought. but there are still some out there who REALLY think or are REALLY good. they can go to Heaven and not Hell.

God was angry. he gathered his best angels and made them Archangels. at the same time Satan gathered his evilest demons and made them the leaders of the circles of Hell. Satan's army severely outnumbered God's Heaven. more people are getting darker. not alot of pure hearts anymore. as long as the prophets came God and Satan fought. little squirmishes. but now God has declared full-our war against Satan. it will be between all of Hell and Heaven. it will take place on Earth, God's creation. God intends to wipe out all of Hell and restart the Earth and the original beings will be the angels in Heaven now. they will MAKE SURE PEACE AND ORDER ARE THERE. God doesnt intend to fail.

the Head Archangel, Gabriel, comes to God.

"oh, Almighty Lord, when will the war start?"

"SOON MY SON GABRIEL. VERY SOON. ARE THE PREPERATIONS ALL DONE?"

"yes my Lord. but i have a question. doesn't it seem a little extreme to start Earth over?"

"NO MY SON. THE HUMANS HAVE FUCKED UP. THEY HAVE BECOME TO ARROGANT AND DARK."

"but what of the ones that are truly good?"

"I SHALL TAKE THEIR SOULS BEFORE THE WAR STARTS. THEY WILL REMAIN HERE UNTIL THE WAR IS OVER. THEY WILL THEN INHABIT THE NEW WORLD."

"alright my Lord. that is all i wished to ask you. i will now wait for the war to start."

"YES. REST MY SON. WE WILL START SOON."

Satan sits at his throne in Hell, waiting for the fun blood-shed to start. Akuma, Satan's right hand man, and leader of the 7th circle of Hell walks into the throne room.

"WHAT IS IT YOU WANT AKUMA?"

"WELL, LORD, DO YOU KNOW WHEN WE GET TO KILL THOSE WEAK SERVENTS OF GOD?"

"NO UNFORTUNETELY. BUT IT SHOULD BE SOON. I CAN SENSE THAT GOD IS GETTING NERVOUS. NOW YOU SHOULD REST FOR THE BLOOD SHED."

"YES MY LORD. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT."

both sides rest up and the humans continue, oblivious to the Hell that is about to break loose on their bleak and meaningless lives.

three months pass and it is time for the war. both armies prepare for an unholy war. the Angels that are participating in the war float down to Earth, surrounded by a blue light and dawning holy armor and lances and swords. they start to march to the other side of the Earth, where the demons will appear.

the demons erupt from the Earth in a huge mass that envelopes the land. it is a massive army full of strong demons. they start to march in the direction of Heaven's puny army.

as the Angels walk, plants sprout around them. life flourishes around these agents of God. they keep on marching until they get to the designated spot. they wait for the demon army. God sits in Heaven, watching. waiting for the best opprotunity for him to appear.

the demons take alot longer to get to the spot as they destroy any living thing they find on the way. any animals or humans. they destroy most of the plantlife they see along the way. they kill countless and are ridiculously pleased. they soon get to the designated place and are about 50 miles away from the angel army, across a vast plane. Satan sits on his throne, waiting just as God is.

both sides ready and then strike. both armies run at full speed towards one another. as other worldly entities, they cover the 50 miles with ease and speed. the demons attack with fearsome claws, teeth, fire, and many other attacks. the Angels unleash fearsome Holy attacks and attack with their weapons. the demons are overwhelming the Angels at first but then the angels start to pull through. the demon army lessons. Satan then rips through the Earth and appears on the battle field. he takes out 100 Angels with one huge fire ball. God curses himself and appears down onto the battle field. he puches at Satan and Satan parrys it with his own fist. the force kills over half the demons and about 50 Angels. the demon army is diminished and the Angel Army is faring too well either. they both retreat to a safe place and watch the battle between God and Satan unfold. they punch and kick, sending shockwaves through out the Earth, killing many living things. God then summons a huge Holy Lance and stabs it through Satan. he yells out and summons a huge black scythe. he pulls out the sword with it and slices at God. God jumps back and slashes again. the battle continues for an interfal of 2 years without rest. they are almost equally matched.

now the ending of the fight? who do you think won? in reality.....noone. in that two years God came to realise how wrong he was. he needed a perfectly equal world. not just a world of good. throughout the fight he made the new world. he gave orders to his angels to make sure complete balance is there. make nothing disrupt the balance. there can be more or less of something but not to much. there should be an afterlife. same as before. Heaven and Hell. but there needs to be more balance. in the end both Satan and God died. they were evenly matched. the new world was created and there was almost complete balance. the angels....the original humans told and passed on the story of the old world and Satan and God. if only God were still alive.....he would make friends with Satan and see this perfect world......but there is no afterlife for them.....well there is.....but its an empty plane where they just fight for eternity. they either fight or talk. nothing else. perhaps they may find a way to escape and see the perfect world.....see the balance.....im sure of it.....they will...one day.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 am

zabuza125 wrote:Yuudai looks around the cabin. he sees Hayato and Etsuko.

"uhhh......"

Luci then throws the ice spear over, getting it stuck in the wall. she runs over to Yuudai and tackles him.

"LUU!!"

"damn. get off. the evil is away."

"luu?"

she gets up and helps him up. she smiles and Yuudai looks at Dante.

"so......what are those two doing?"

Hayato frees himself from Etsuko and stands up firmly, his eyes cold and blank hiding a dark torment behind them.

"...Sorry..."

Dante's casual smile changes to a discerning frown.

"Lad, are you feeling alright?"

Before he answers, he looks over at Etsuko who held the same look in her eyes.

I see... So he finally told her... ...but why now?

Hayato remains stoic.

"I'm fine."

His previously cheerful voice is now harsh and dry, while he constantly avoids eye contact with Yuudai.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Yuudai looks over at Hayato but he seems to be avoiding eye contact.

i....is he mad i tried to hurt Dante?....or something else?

he looks over at Dante.

"you....wanted to tell me something?"

the demon walks out of the forest and travels to the city Pride is in. he walks through the city and admires Pride's work. he sees pride up against a wall in a human form.
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 18 HotAnimeGuy8

"nice work here. have they emerged yet?"

"yes. they should wake in about 5 minutes. but first i have something to tell you. when i killed people their souls flew up and lingered in the sky. i dont think they are going to Heaven or Hell."

"hmmmm that is weird. we're going to have to be extra careful then. that could mean.....damn i hope not."

just then they hear a rumbling.

"looks like they awoke earlier than i predicted."

huge shadows emerge from various places. the last demons on Earth and each on par with the generals of Satan's past army.

pride(blue)-a demon that takes huge pride in his ability to kill humans with extreme skill. the second strongest of the demons. a huge and ugly demon but has a surprisingly good-looking human form. one of the two demons that has appeared before this post.

Sloth(black)-a demon that is laid back and doesnt really love to fight. he only uses as much energy as he needs and therefore hates pointless fights. doesn't have a demon form as he hates the energy it uses to transform and has passed on his demon powers to his human form. one of the two demons that has appeared before this post. is also the leader an appearently the most powerful.

Envy(green)-a demon that is infinetely jealous of the power of those stronger than him. he hates those with more of anything than him except for his 6 demon brothers. he has quite a bit of power but is only the 5th strongest. has a small and human-like demon form with horns and huge claws. his human form is normal looking and doesnt attract any attention.

Wrath(red)-an extremely hot headed demon that loves to kill and will stop at nothing until the human race is destroyed. other people's hate fuels his power. has a huge and powerful demon form. his human form is a body builder.

Greed(yellow)-a demon that wants everything in the world. he hates to kill humans as he sees them a possesions to have and doesnt like to break his possesions. he isnt the most powerful demon in the group but still possesses great power. his demon form is a wolf-like demon with dark armor. his human form is a man with long hair and a tuxedo.

Lust(dark red)-a demon that lusts. the least powerful demon in the group and little is known about him as the other demons look upon him as the runt of the litter and hate him. his demon form is a succubus that can switch between a guy and a woman. human form is unknown.

Gluttony(orange)-a demon that does not speak well. in human terms, he is a psychopath and is crazy. the third most powerful demon. his demon form is a shape shifting demon. his original form and the one hes most comfortable is a human male that has long silver hair and a normal body frame.

"my brothers! you have emerged! now shall begin our plot to take the world as our own!! our first goal is to take down an organization that seeks to go against even God! they wish to take the shards and reform the world to their own will! our first step to destroying the world is bringing them down."
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Slowly pulling his sword out from a demons chest Virgil looked up at his brother who was still in battle with a demon. He looked around and saw a dead body of a human, walked up to it, knelt down and grabed the shirt on the dead body. He slowly slide his sword across the shirt, removing the demon blood.
"Almost done yet?"
He yelled at his brother, standing up and looking at the battle.

Here is Virgil's appearance:
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-08/dmc-dante4.html
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 pm

name:Toma

appearence:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/dg2-urick.html

he finishes off a demon with his scythe and spins it. he puts it into a slot in his back.

"yeah, brother, im done."

he jumps down a small cliff down to his brother.

"so what do we do now? check for survivors?"

"HEY! DO WE GET TO KILL PEOPLE?! IF WE CAN THEM IM COOL WITH WHATEVER."

"heh. if it will get us closer to ruling the world im okay."

deft....to.....cato....yukai,,,,,toma,,,,HAHahahahhahAhAAHhaAHHA"

"whatever. i dont care."

"heh. bring it on!"

"and of course im okay with it."

"then it's settled! i am the leader of this operation! followed by Pride. you will listen to us and obey us. you can come up with your own system excluding us. now get ready and used to your bodies. come to the enterance of the town in an hour."

Last edited by zabuza125 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:23 pm

(fix ur appearance and whats ur name?)

Virgil looks around...
"there are none...common."
He puts a nounce in his step, holsters his sword to his back and runs along a ruined street.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Toma sighs and runs next to Virgil.

"so where to now? where do you think he would be?"
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Virgil stop and sighs.
"I have no idea brother...we just have to hope and pray that we get closer and closer with each step we take."
He looks at the horizon...smoke raises from it.
"Lets go check that out."
He points towards the smoke and begins to run.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Toma starts to run towards the smoke too.

what could that be? guess we gotta find out...

"you think maybe its a fire?"
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 pm

"that or a signal...or a trap..."
He slows his step as he gets closer to the city. He peers over a large rock, and he leans on it.
"see anything bro?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Toma looks towards the village. he sees a couple houses but nothing strange.

"no brother. but i cant see the whole village. we should still be careful."
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 pm

"Hmmm hold onto this..."
He placed his old western model pistol with a scope on the rock.
"...stay here and wait for my signal to move up to me."
He hurdled over the rock and ogged towards the city.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Toma grabbed the pistol and got behind the rock, waiting for his brother to give the signal.

Sloth waits at the entrance with Pride.

"so how strong do you think they are?"

"Wrath is probrobly the strongest followed by Gluttony. Lust is the weakest and will then be an outcast. he will probrobly die soon. all the others are just about the same level of power."

"will they be enough to take down the organization?"

"hmmm....i think so. but we'll just have to wait and see."
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 pm

(lol what are u doing with those ppl from FMA lol)

Virgil slows down when he actuall reaches the city. Nothing withing the city, it is completly ruined and abandoned. he looks around as was about to lift his hand when he heard a shuffle in the distance. He looks at it and see a small brown figure. He slowly walks up to it, and it jumps out and unleashes and ear peirceing cry, whic stuns virgil and sends him to his knees. The creature rushes virgil, jumps in the air to attack him.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 am

(you mean what am i doing with those people from UltimoXD)

Toma sees this happening and takes aim. he fires three shots, one of which hits the thing. he rushes over to his brother.

"are you all right?"

he looks to try and see where the thing landed.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 am

as soon of the creature gets shot down virgil's ears stop ringing. He looks up to see his brother ome closer.
He gets up and replies.
"yes i am fine, thank you brother..."
He looks over to the dead creature.
"what is it?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 am

"i dont know. probrobly a demon. it may be what made this town so deserted..."

he looks around and sees nothing.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 am

More of the same screams are heard from far away.
"Lets go check it out."
He heads north.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 am

"damn..."

he puts the gun in a pocket of his pants. he gets out his scythe and follows behind.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:25 am

Following the streets, he finally reaches this small encampment of humans. many of those small demons are trying to get in the encampment.
He stopsand looks at the demons trying to climb the wall.
HE looks at his brother.
"what shall we do brother? help or leave them?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 am

"hmmm it would waste energy and they look like they would die anyway.....but it wouldnt be right. come on brother."

he readies his scythe and starts to walk towards the group.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 am

Dante clears his throat.

"Why yes, indeed I did. Everyone meet me at the fireplace."

He heads over to the living room with the fireplace, his footsteps piercing the tense silence. Hayato rises to his feet slowly.

"...Let's go..."

The deadness in his voice remains. He follows Dante into the living room.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 am

Yuudai looks at Hayato and then turns away.

"alright."

he walks toward the fireplace, wondering why Hayato sounds so grim.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 am

Virgil sighs and walks alongside his brother. His sword in hand.
"Let their souls feed my blade!"
He raises it up and readies for battle.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next