RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC

+5
zabuza125
KOOPS95
Genshin Urara
Gungirl 1237
Leviathan
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 pm

your....welcome?XD

*sniff* pics broke.......lol

ummm...he made a small appearence......all he did was make Yuudai unleash his anger....he didnt have a pic tho......
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Smile

i fixed it...thats the best one i could find...maybe satan released gabriel under one condition, he would turn him into a dark angel, and make him do his bididng on earth.

and what about these appearances...
[spoiler]
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Devil-jin-tekken-5257851-1000-830
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 DMC___my_Devil_Trigger_by_kolosos666
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Cg_dante_dt[spoiler]
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 pm

yeah.....that makes sense.

i like the danteXD and the thrid ones broken.......
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm

ok

and i fixed it...now WHICH DANTE LOL
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:04 pm

XD the first one cuz you know how much i love scythes:D but i think the first one more fits the character.....
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 pm

This is what im gunna do...
for the demon warrior im gunna go with the 1st pic, as his normal appearance, and the black scythe one as him armored appearance...agree?
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 pm

alright that can work. he will be epic:D
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 pm

yeah ok cool i will ready profiles for ryu then.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 pm

OK....apps for 3 new characters, so yeah here we go!!!!

----
Name: Gabriel
Bio: As an archangel, Gabriel fought hard, in the fight against satan. He slayed many demons, countless actually. It was only when he came accros Satan's Warrior "Akuma" did his victory come to an end. After Akuma threated to kill the one thing gabreil loved, his son yuudai, Gabriel was made a servant of satan. After a long time, Gabriel was let go, under the condition, that he was made into a dark angel, and that he would do satans bidding on earth. He currently is trying to find a way out of his "handcuffs" and be free.
appearance:
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 1DarkAngel
---

Name: Akuma
Bio: Serving Satan, akuma rose up the ranks quickly. He eventually became satan's most fear warrior, called "Satan's Warrior", He could never be defeated. Even the mighty angel gabriel could not defeat him. He is currently Gabriel's "sherrif" as he roams the earth.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
---

Last edited by Genshin Urara on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 am

ok ...SO...

Should i post the summary now?
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

uhhhh......yea:D
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am

mhmm.... and ryu heres the appearance...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6342/741243-66a97aa92ae041cbd3ea16ff2c83ff68_super.jpg
just put her on my character list, you can make up the name, ill approve, and make her bio...somthing interesting plz...and her power i'm stuck on..l.other than her being a cyborg, i want like a power...
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:33 pm

ok as for the confusion of Dante...

major spoiler-
Spoiler:
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KOOPS95 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Leviathan wrote:
KOOPS95 wrote:Probably, couldn't find the picture that fit what he looks like.

allow me...

The Black Harbringer:

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 The_Black_Harbringer

( i know what you're thinking. Yes, that is a f***in' hidden blade and yes it is motherf***in' badass!)

David Hyner (street clothes):

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 DOL_Character

I know you aren't a fan of anime, but I think this matches your character pretty well. With how badass you're assassin outfit looks you're probably going to stay dressed like that for the majority of your posts. afro

Sure... just... picture that guy in the second picture with a very serious frown on his face and probably some sort of black leather sweater. Maybe a pair of air jock shades, too.
KOOPS95
KOOPS95
Worker

http://bbs.evony.com/member.php?u=73090

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

alrighty. you are free to start whenever.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 pm

new characters from the last post:

name: Yusuke

bio: unknown

appearance:
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Yu_kandanormal

Misago's 'Master'

appearance: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Eblis-Dante
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 am

New characters from last post:

name: Chiyuki Kyoshiro

bio: Former Colonel of Greelin City Police Department, the swordsman abandoned the force for unknown reasons and has since then vanished from society. His legion with the dark ones is unexplained for now, but since joining he has developed a deep relationship with his apprentice, Yusuke.

appearance: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Jin_Kisaragi
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am

yay for blazblue!!!!!! lol

and my twin bro may be joining:D
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:26 pm

that's great to hear, tell your bro their are plenty of shiny new characters to choose from.

and since when do you like blazblue!? and how come you never told me!?!?!

anyway here's a new appearance for Gabriel-
Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Gabriel

This works better cause we already have soooooooooo many swordsmen.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:02 pm

oh and i've finished creating all The Instrumentalists

Major DOL Spoiler-
Spoiler:

I've already picked all their appearances, let me know if you want to see them ^_^
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

OK! so Ura-kun just made a really good point... I HAVE WAY TOO MANY CHARACTERS!

Since my workload is getting in the way my posts, I'm deciding to give away some characters.

Zabu-kun, I'm giving you Yusuke.

Gunny-chan, I'm giving you Kikyo.

Ura-kun ...do you want Azreal? or would it better if i was him since there is history between us.

As for the rest of the Instrumentalists... They are all open! So anyone out there who is thinking of joining there are bevy of new characters to chose from. Think of them as Akatsuki from Naruto ...except way, waaaaaaayyyy more sinister.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 pm

yay i like yusuke:D lol i felt sorry for your huge workloadO.o

and ive loved blazblue:D even tho i dont like fighting games.....that one is just amazing.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Name: Derimacheia L. Wolf (Nickname is Lynx)

Appearance: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 AnimeDarkAngel3

Power: The ability to make her scent and appearance 'vanish' without a trace as well as shape-shifting. She can also use corruption.

Bio: Lynx's existance is one of pain. She has known nothing else but that. Despite being what she is, she has never felt love nor has she ever been friends with any creature. She is a chaotic nuteral being. She may seen kind and warm but also cruel, twisted, and cold hearted the next. She cares little for humans or anything else, and will destroy anything that gets in her way. At the beginning of her existance there was nothing, nothing at all. Simply a black nothingness...many many many millenias have pasted, so many that she has lost count. She watched as this place was formed and shaped into what it is today, watching Earth form and watching God and Satan have their fights. She simply stayed back and watched. Now she wonders the new world the humand inhabit, wandering what they would think of her.

Other: Lynx has no weapons but what appears to be dead roses. These are, in fact, deadly weapons. Once someone touches the petals, a strange substance (it will be whatever color the rose petas are) will rub against their skin and burn and eat away at their flesh. If it is washed off quickly with blood it will not burn, but only Lynx knows this.
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 pm

i shit my pants at how epic that is........good luck RP'ing:D
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

BOOM!

name: Etsuko Stone

bio: The secret daughter of Godric/Raizo Stone and the Archangel Ophanim. A natural born warrior, Etsuko is following in her father's footsteps as a master in the art of death. She has come to Greelin City, admist all the chaos, to find her long-lost father...

appearance: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC - Page 2 Canaan_DOL
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next