RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

+2
zabuza125
Leviathan
6 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP Empty Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by Leviathan Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Welcome to version 3 of Darkness Over Light! To join, please visit the Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven OOC page and post your request with the correct form.

*Ahem* Now if you please ...allow me to pick up exactly where we left off...

Genshin Urara:

Godric, sighs, and points at the body behind him.
"do u reckognize who that is?"
He smirks a bit.

"Recognize who? There's no one there, Raizo-san..."

Hayato darts his eyes around the whole alleyway until they finally reach the sight of Godric's mask. He looks up at Raizo, who now holds a look of complete disbelief. Hayato, utterly confused, becomes hopelessly infuriated.

"That ...mask ...Raizo-san ...It can't be..."

Suddenly a flash of white passes through both Hayato and Raizo. Hayato feels the presence behind him, and turns see to the man in white with his back turned.

"It has been far too long..."

Hayato's eyes widen to a point of utter doubt.

...That voice...

"...my beloved brother."

Drops of blood fall on Hayato's cheek shaking him from the trance. The man in white turns around, holding Raizo's head by his hair. Blood dripping from it, the droplets splat to the ground like heartbeats. Hayato turns slowly around, to only to discover his mentor's, as well his nemesis's, headless body fall to its knees and crash lifelessly. Looking down gives him a chance to see Raizo's blood spilled all over him. The blood he so badly wanted to spill, now stirs a deep wallowing pain just looking at it. Holding up his stained red hands, hot tears cut through the blood on his cheeks. His eyes widen to the point of utter madness.

"Do not cry my dear brother. Instead, rejoice! Your revenge is finally complete!"

Still in shock, Hayato turns around to face the man in white. Losing his sanity with every passing second, he tries to form words.

"...Ni...Nii-san ..?"

The man in white smiles demonically, his face twisted by darkness.

"There we are! There's no way you would forget your dear older brother, right?"

Hayato tries his hardest to wrap his broken mind around the situation, but simply cannot. Here standing before him was his older brother back from dead, breathing and speaking. His only conceivable reaction is to scream out in utter despair, tears falling to the concrete mixing in with the blood of the fallen.

"Oh, come now. No more crying. Didn't I tell you..."

The man in white kneels down and picks up Godric's mask. He puts both the head and the mask next to each other. Hayato looks up and jolts back in terror, falling on his spine.

"...Your revenge is complete. The man who killed Sukima Misago is dead. By none other then your dear older brother himself!"

The man in white tries to smile warmly, but after an awkward pause with no response from the traumatized Hayato, he drops the act. His face becomes insidiously dark and stoic, his eyes are lifeless as they start to glow red.

"And now that I've done you a favor ...I'll need you to do one for me ...my precious Hayato..."

Hayato attempts a response, his eyes like a wild animal.

"...J-Just ...just what the hell are you!?"

The man in white laughs, wearing an incredibly twisted and sinister grin as his eyes become wildly demonic.

"I told you already, Haya-kun. Its your big brother, Misago. And I've missed you so, so much."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by zabuza125 Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 pm

(whooo. i've been waiting:D)

"NO! IM AN OVERACHIEVER!!!!!"

Yuudai laughs and puts his hand in front of him.

"ITS MY POWER! DID YOU FORGET THAT?"

the dark energy hits his hand but still stays there.

damn!

the ball had become too overpowered from the butler and broke through Yuudai's hand. Yuudai flew back as the ball disipeared. he gets up and staggers.

"DONT WORRY! I CAN STILL FIGHT!!!"
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 am

Pearing over the edge of the rooftop, Nobu watches as his master talks to his brother.
He watches his face as he fills it with happiness.
He finally has gotten what he has wanted for such a long time!

He vanishes, and appears behind his master from his shadows.
He makes eye contact with hayato, and nods while keeping a serious face. (a sasuke face)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungirl 1237 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 am

((soo lets see...))

She looks up. A large mountain awaits her. Atop is a cloud that is shrouding her destination.
A large archway starts the small path leading up the mountian. She slowly walks to the archway, and looks back to the two men she came with.

"Farewell...and thank you."

The two men smiles, as she turns around and proceeds through the archway.

edit:

Each foot goes infront of the other, as she walks up the path. She looks to her right, having the veiw of the city she just left. She continues, but stops after a while of wlaking, she gets to a platform. The end of the platform has a closed gate. She sees a path behind the gate.

She slowly walks to the middle of the flat platform and looks around. A slow pulsing vibration is felt, under her feet. Her face goes serious, and she puts her hand on her pistol.
Gungirl 1237
Gungirl 1237
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 am

(OK! time to get serious! *blasting DOL theme throughout house* bounce )

zabuza125 wrote:(whooo. i've been waiting:D)

"NO! IM AN OVERACHIEVER!!!!!"

Yuudai laughs and puts his hand in front of him.

"ITS MY POWER! DID YOU FORGET THAT?"

the dark energy hits his hand but still stays there.

damn!

the ball had become too overpowered from the butler and broke through Yuudai's hand. Yuudai flew back as the ball disipeared. he gets up and staggers.

"DONT WORRY! I CAN STILL FIGHT!!!"

Virgil grins insidiously, his eyes a glowing, piercing red.

"Oh, I don't doubt that Sir Angel ...not at all..."

Suddenly a intense pressure runs through the entire vicinity of the manor.

...This energy... Impossible!

Genshin Urara wrote:Pearing over the edge of the rooftop, Nobu watches as his master talks to his brother.
He watches his face as he fills it with happiness.
He finally has gotten what he has wanted for such a long time!

He vanishes, and appears behind his master from his shadows.
He makes eye contact with hayato, and nods while keeping a serious face. (a sasuke face)

Misago towers over the cowering Hayato. His mind racing, the younger Sukima tries desperately to think of what to do next, but there was no time.

"Now, about that favor...All I want is for you to activate the Eye..."

Hayato's eyes widen.

"...The...Eye...?"

"Yes, yes, the Eye! Your amazing new power!"

The elder Sukima smiles fiendishly.

"...I want you to use it on me..."

"...Wha-"

Misago's expression changes to a terrifyingly serious one, as he steps toward Hayato.

"Listen, Hayato, there is not much time. Now, be a good boy and listen to your-"

Hayato dashes down the alleyway, screaming like a mad man. Misago rubs his forehead and laughs. He turns to look up at the young man watching in the shadows.

"Nobu. Engage him and force out the Eye..."

He then turns to look at the moon, shining full in all its luminescent beauty.

"...And be careful. It's going to get pretty messy from here on out."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am

Yuudai senses the emenses power that traveled through the masion. he looks around.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

he looks at the butler with a questioning look on his face.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

Nobu nods as his master gives him an order.
It must be done!

He sinks into the shadows. A dark string coems from one shadow to the other shadow, on opposites sids of the alley, infront of the running boy, he trips and nobu appears from the shadows.

He looks at him menicingly.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 am

zabuza125 wrote:Yuudai senses the emenses power that traveled through the masion. he looks around.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

he looks at the butler with a questioning look on his face.

The demonic butler glares at Yuudai.

"...It is finally time."

Genshin Urara wrote:Nobu nods as his master gives him an order.
It must be done!

He sinks into the shadows. A dark string coems from one shadow to the other shadow, on opposites sids of the alley, infront of the running boy, he trips and nobu appears from the shadows.

He looks at him menicingly.

Hayato falls to his face as the dark being sneers menacingly above him. Thoroughly lost in the overwhelming trauma, he tries desperately to keep sane. He looks at the young boy wrapped in darkness and ignorantly asks for his aid.

"...Please ...help..."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:49 am

"TIME YOU SAY? TIME FOR WHAT? YOUR DEATH?!"

Yuudai spins his scythe and glares at the butler.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:53 am

Nobu slowly shakes his head, while many shadow strings come out to entangle hayato.
He turns his head to see his master looking at the sky. He walks to him. Hayato, teid up and held up by the shadow strings, moves behind him. Thes trings carry him like a baby. He gets to him, and kneels when he stops.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:16 am

zabuza125 wrote:"TIME YOU SAY? TIME FOR WHAT? YOUR DEATH?!"

Yuudai spins his scythe and glares at the butler.

The butler glares back, his demon eyes glaring with a hellish fire.

"...You truly understand nothing..."

Suddenly, the meadow grows dark turning to a pale purple. In a heartbeat, Virgil appears in front of Yuudai with his face twisted in darkness.

"...and that will be your downfall."

With inhuman strength, the demonic butler decks Yuudai square in the chin.

Genshin Urara wrote:Nobu slowly shakes his head, while many shadow strings come out to entangle hayato.
He turns his head to see his master looking at the sky. He walks to him. Hayato, teid up and held up by the shadow strings, moves behind him. Thes trings carry him like a baby. He gets to him, and kneels when he stops.

Suffocating from the grip of the shadow trap, Hayato begins to feel his consciousness slip. He looks up weakly at the dark boy.

"...Why...?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 am

Nobu looks at the boy, and shadow string float right above his hand. This one is sharp at the point. He moves it right in front of his chest. He smirks as the string quickly thursts through the boy's chest, blood pours the back of his chest.

Then he points at his eye.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 am

The stinging wound on his chest shoke Hayato from his sorrowful trance. The hopefulness soon begins to wash away, turning into an incredible desire to kill. His heartbeats begin to echo throughout his rib-cage as a sharp pain runs straight to his right eye.

"...This..."

His eye begins to glimmer a dull red, growing brighter with every second.

"...This..."

The dull red grows to a shining blood hue. A solid black roman numeral V acts as the pupil. Suddenly, a flurry of gray-colored demons burst from under the street instantly grabbing onto the shadow boy. They cover his entire body squeezing the life out of him as they scream like banshees. Hayato cries out along with his familiars as he stares at his blood-stained palms.

"...THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 am

Surprised, Nobu calls forth hands that grab each beast off of him, then one quickly grabs him, and brings him into the shadows. Vanishing. He appears infront of his master. Only his face comes out of the shadow near him. He nods then goes back in the shadow.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:56 am

Misago nods in the darkness.

"Well done Nobu..."

He walks down the alley to the street. A miserable lays crying on the concrete.

"Poor little brother..."

A blond-haired man appears at the East Gate of Greelin City. He seems to be in his mid-50s. He heads to the town shopping district.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungirl 1237 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 am

The Vibration stops, and the gate opens. A large minotuar stands before her.
She stares it down, before it charges at her.

"she back jump, and whips out both of her pistols, she fires at it many times but it just can't seem to be shot down."

She gets mad, and flips over the minotuar, unequipping her gun, and pulling out a dagger.
The minotuar swings its large axe at her. She jumps up, and kicks off the axe. She flies over to the minotuar's neck, in which she diggs her dagger into. The large beast murrs till its dead.

She cleans her blade and walks through the gate, and continues up the path.
Gungirl 1237
Gungirl 1237
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:12 am

Nobu appears atop the same rooftop. He sits at the edge and watches his master. He kicks his feet back and forth, which are hangin down.
He said well done! good job nobu!

Staying in the shadows, a woman appears behind the older man. She moves like a ghost, not making a single noise. Her blonde hair covers her face, till she flips it with her right hand. this flip reveals the smirk on her face as she watches the man in front of her.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 am

Hayato hears the voice he was dreading.

This isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn-

"Oh, but Hayato ...this is happening!"

He looks up at the menacing grin of the elder Sukima.

"Now ...its finally time..."

The elder kneels down to the pathetic creature before him.

"Hmph. You're almost like..."

In a swift motion, Misago sticks his fingers around the outside of his Hayato's right eyeball.

"...a lamb sacrifice for his God..."

The blond man is picking out different parkas at the bazaar, when a blood-curtling yell echoes through the entire shopping district.

"What the hell...?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 am

Leviathan wrote:The butler glares back, his demon eyes glaring with a hellish fire.

Suddenly, the meadow grows dark turning to a pale purple. In a heartbeat, Virgil appears in front of Yuudai with his face twisted in darkness.

Yuudai flies into the air and falls back down, hard. he gets back up and rubs his head.

"WHAT THE HELL?! DAMN! COME ON! DIE!!!!!"

Yuudai picks up his scythe and runs to the butler.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Nobu smirks a little as he sees his master complete his goal.
eh continues kicking his feet over the edge of the rooftop.

Also hearing the cry, The girl looks, but then quickly looks back at the man.
Im not going to lose you this time...
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:30 pm

zabuza125 wrote:
Leviathan wrote:The butler glares back, his demon eyes glaring with a hellish fire.

Yuudai flies into the air and falls back down, hard. he gets back up and rubs his head.

"WHAT THE HELL?! DAMN! COME ON! DIE!!!!!"

Yuudai picks up his scythe and runs to the butler.

Virgil stands firm, waiting for the sycthe wielder to come just close enough. Just as he runs right into range, the demonic butler leaps over Yuudai as swiftly as a dove. The butler lands right behind the angel child, delivering a fierce flurry of kick and punch combos with inhuman speed and strength. After sending the young boy flying, the butler looks up to the sky with a look of great concern.

Young master ...I hope you are alright...

Hayato lays in a pool of his own blood on the cold, dark concrete. He is holding his hands against his right eye, blood pouring through his fingers. The insidious elder Sukima mage waves goodbye, thanking his little brother so much for all his help.

...Nii...san...

The darkness he knows so well returns, this time demanding for his soul. Hayato weakly holds one hand out to his retreating brother.

...Misago...I'll...

Flashes of Raizo and their first encounter together sting Hayato's already scrambled mind.

...I'll ...definitely...

His right begins to glow a pure blood red once more, this time the pain was more than anything he could every imagine. Losing himself to the darkness, Hayato's sanity makes its final appearance in the world of light. His hand drops to the ground once his brother is out of sight.

...definitely ...I'll def-

The pain spreads from just his eye to all over his body.

"GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

As his body loses its control, Hayato leaves one last image in his mind. That day, at their house in the meadows so many years ago. The burning cottage is lost within the flames as Misago stands over his parents corpses covered in their blood. The truth of this locked memory was the final straw. After letting out the mighty roar, a dark aura of shadow-like energy erupts from the ground he is laying on. With furious rage it explodes upward creating a pillar of pure darkness. Cutting through the darkness is a shining red orb with a solid black roman numeral 9 in its center.

The explosion rocks the entire city, shopping district included. The shaking causes the blond man to spill his milkshake all over his coat.

"Alright, that's it!"

He turns his attention toward the pillar of darkness. His eyes squint as he marches toward the center attraction.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Nobu follows his master obiediently.

She sighs as her target get interested in the screaming and heads in that direction.
She readies for the worst as she silently follows the blonde man.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Genshin Urara wrote:Nobu follows his master obiediently.

She sighs as her target get interested in the screaming and heads in that direction.
She readies for the worst as she silently follows the blonde man.

Misago grins as he feels the impending doom about to be unleashing on the sleeping city. With a flick of his wrist he opens what seems to be a portal to another dimension.

"Come Nobu, we can't keep Master Dante waiting..."

He steps through the portal.

The blonde man hurriedly makes his way to the center of his attention. Feeling a familiar energy, a look of dread washes over face.

This is...

He breaks out into a sprint.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Noding, nobu agrees and follows his master through the portal.

Widening her eyes, she continues to follow the man, but at a more fast pace now. Going from one hide spot to the next so he wont notice her, she keeps up with the man.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

The blond man runs down several alleyways trying to find the epicenter of the massive dark energy.

Just a little further...

Running through the maze of the city streets, he sprints with all his might.

Amidst the chaos, a silver-haired swordsman emerges from a run-down inn.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next