RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Empires OOC

4 posters

Go down

The Great Empires OOC Empty The Great Empires OOC

Post by Expatcat Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:44 pm

It is many years into the future. There is no specific date, for the past years have been forgotten. We do no longer call our home "Earth" ..... it is just known as "The Land" for it is the only Land we know.

Somewhere along the line, the human race killed themselves off. Pollution got the better of us, war finished us off. The entire race was thought to be dead, except for a rare few. Those few repented... they gave birth to children, and let them go into the world on their own. Nobody from those days would be able to change enough to save the race.

Many children died, but a rare few did survive. Eventually, buildings crumbled, giving into the earth. There was no more industrialized cities on the earth, there was nothing at all. Children survived off of hunting, and habits that were thought to be primitive. We thought to have gone back in time.

But, as the new Land was formed, new rules applied. Magic began to develop in those who opened their mind enough. Humans thought differently, acted differently, responded differently. We found a way to work around nature, not against it.

It started with 10, but grew to many more. However, The Land was becoming crowded... so we decided to branch off and form our on civilizations separately. It was a bittersweet farewell, but a new beginning for us all.

You are now one of the 10. You have many followers, willing to go with you anywhere. It is your responsibility to form an empire and civilization, lead your people to a good life.

Old Habits die hard, however. Once you have established your city/empire, you can expand territory, grow big... and become a kingdom. Declare war on other civilizations, or make treaties that benefit you both. This is your land!!

App:

Name:
Specialty: (What are you good at? Is it magic, foraging, fighting?)
Definitive Ability: (A special ability, something that makes you more powerful than your population.)
Preferred Tool/Weapon:

Empire Name:
Population Name:
Population Specialty: (Combat, Magic, Diplomacy, Crafting... what makes your population unique?)
Expatcat
Expatcat
Worker

http://expatcat.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

The Great Empires OOC Empty Re: The Great Empires OOC

Post by Montros Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Good job Expat...You posted the same RP in two different websites...how you gonna handle all that???
Montros
Montros
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Expatcat Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Lol... I woulda just posted here, but I have a bad feeling nobody will see it...
Expatcat
Expatcat
Worker

http://expatcat.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Name:Dosetharn Kurh
Specialty: Magic
Definitive Ability: Telekinesis (Not in a hugely powerful way, but enough to throw a closet or two at ya)
Preferred Tool/Weapon: Throwing Knife

Empire Name: Ithindril
Population Name:Ithindrilae
Population Specialty:Construction, primarily of small forts (Namely Bawns) but also of small siege engines and other areas of Mechanics.

This needs a decent map, I could make when I get the time..
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I will join...
Give me time to think about my profile.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin