RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

+2
zabuza125
Leviathan
6 posters

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 am

Jade shakes, the fear she has for this man in immense.

---
Virgil readies his sword, he feel bad energy heading towards his way.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP

Post by zabuza125 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:05 am

Luci smiles as the light appears around her. Yuudai looks at Dante.

"i...illusion? what do you mean....?"
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 pm

"Do not worry, Yuudai. All will make sense very soon."

Dante looks at them once more.

"Good luck, everyone."

The light envelops everyone and transports their minds deep into an illusion.

"Kreszentia. Bring this girl forward so I may see her properly. Oh, and did you send Raid and August-kun to intercept those demon-hunting brothers?"

The tall woman closes her eyes.

"It has been done, my lord."

A sinister laugh is heard surrounding the two brothers. An immense power begins to shake the ground. Fear and terror fill the air, as two figures clouded in darkness approach Virgil and Toma.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 am

(so whats happens with everyone in this illusion thing?)
___
Jade walks closer to the stairs, now basically on the bottom step.
"He...hello...my name is Ayame Tsubasa, or Jade."
He is still scared of the man.
___
"Toma! Prepare yourself!"
Virgil pulls out his blade and readies himself for the approaching enemies.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 am

Toma readies his scythe.

"what the hell can they be? you be careful too brother."

Sloth smiles as Pride emerges from the white light. he is white with huge and white wings. he has a bright white lance and blue and white armor.

"welcome back. i have altered you into an angel. you now fight to prevent pride in humans instead of to promote it."

"but didnt i do that before?"

"yes, but now you are more powerful. now let's get Gluttony and destroy the organization and make our own world.......with the perfect beings to our accord."

Pride and Sloth smile and disipear into darkness.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon May 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Yuudai blinks and stares into space as he waits for a "vision."

all six demons rush to a power level that they sense to be Gluttony. a huge rift then opens up in the air as they jump high. it knocks them all down to the ground below, a huge field filled with flowers. Pride falls gracefully down and Sloth follows him. the demons look with bewilderment.

"WHAT IS THAT?! AN ANGEL?!"

Pride smiles and rushes for Wrath. he kicks him and sends him flying. the others react and jump over to Sloth. Sloth jumps onto his hands and spins with his legs out, kicking the others as they come. Sloth jumps back to his feet and looks around. Wrath gets up and glares at him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARENT WE PARTNERS?"

"somewhat. i just have to change you first....."

"wh...what do you mean change us?"

Sloth laughs and then sits down.

"this is Pride."

Pride walks forward and spreads his wings. his armor glistens against the light of the moon and he glares at the demons, readying his Lance.

"that looks cool. better than our existance! will our minds me intact?"

"no. you will be an Angel so you will fight against the sin you are now. your personality will completely change."

"NO!" they all shout. Wrath yells and runs to Pride. he reacts and thrusts his lance. Wrath dodges and grabs Pride's face. Sloth appears from nowhere and kicks him away. the other demons get up and run for the group of two. Sloth kicks Lust and Greed out of the way and Pride stabs both Envy and Wrath. their skin sizzles. the other demons are at the mercy of the two. nearby a lone person watches from beyond the field, gasping in horror at the power of the "people."

(i plan on putting more emotion into this RP as it pales in comparison to things like One Piece and Gantz so i want to have more saddness. this introduction will be my first attempt. although there's not much emotion i can put in this part i'll try.)

the boy is Kanashii. he is a creation of destructive purposes made by a scientist that wanted to take the power of God for himself. the scientist had always been facinated by the complexity of the human body and the forces of God. he knew there was a God somewhere and knew it scientificaly. but he was unable to get his ideas out and was extremely angry at the disbelief of a God that has taken it's hold over the last years. he wanted to prove that there was a God by taking his power. he needed to surpass God by using the powers that God gave him against him. he devised a plan for a robot that would take over the world and could take him to Heaven. he had succeeded and made a Robot that had many weapons and abilities at it's disposal. the scientist then grew fond of the robot and treated him as his son.

he had fed him. taken care of him. his anger melted away. they were together for 5 years living a peaceful life in a village. the scientist had never been happier and never wanted to lose him.

the robot then learned of it's powers and purpose.......

"hakase hakase!!" (profeseor in japaneese)

"yes, what is it Kanashii?"

"why did you create me?"

"....because i grew lonely and needed someone to help me get through this time."

"but why do i look so menacing and powerful? and i cant even break through a wooden door."

"I..."

just then a huge fire broke out and gunshots were heard. the house soon started to collapse.

"hakase!"

Kanashii runs and grabs the scientist and rushes out of the house. they look around to see a huge fire-controling demon destroying their town. Kanashii jumps out of his bed.

"a....dream....but why did i.....im a robot..."

he looks at his hand and sees a 6 6 6 engraved in his arm. it starts to glow red and Kanashii falls. he lets out a pieceing yell. the scientist runs up to the room.

"KANASHII! WHATS WRONG?"

"i.....hurt.....and i.......dreamt this morning.....ahh....whats happening?"

the scientist runs to him and looks at his arm. he sees the 6 6 6 and curses.

"Kanashii, i need you to deal with it for just a while. i'll be back ok?"

the scientist runs down to his lab and grabs a high-tech looking cross. he runs up to the room and attaches in into a spot in his back and Kanashii calms down.

"wh....what happened?"

"........i think i should tell you the truth. i made you to take me to Heaven and rival the power of God. i grew attatched to you and didnt want to do that anymore. i just wanted to stay with you. but i instaled that system that just went off to know when....."

Kanashii's robotic eyes widen as he learns the truth. ".....to know what?....."

"to know when the end of this world is at hand. see, i have this theory. this isnt the only world that was made. there have been many made over and over again by a "God." a new God is selected everytime the new God wants to remake the world. they do this with the "apocolypse." it is a collection of all the souls in Earth, Heaven, and Hell. they are then remade into diferent people and the worlds are remade. it is done with these shards that hold alot of power. but now the shards have been scatered and the balance is disrupted. that system tells me that this is true and my theory is dead on. it is a chip that senses disturbances in power across the whole galaxy. and it sensed one. a shard has been found and used. if someone gets all of them it could be bad. you need to find the God of this world and help him find them. im sorry to leave you and pile this task onto it but....."

tears fill their eyes and they hug. Kanashii grabs a tan cloak and sets off to find God.

Darkness Over Light: Lost Heaven RP - Page 20 9
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 04, 2010 3:51 am

Hayato opens his eyes and finds discovers he is not the cabin anymore.

"This...This is..."

The ancient city that Hayato visited in his final trails of hell's circles stands before him once again, this time shining like new in radiant sunlight.

"...G-guys!? Where'd you go!! ...Guys!!"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue May 04, 2010 1:05 pm

(so what happens to Yuudai, Etsuko, and Luci?)
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 04, 2010 1:15 pm

(same thing!! lol)
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Tue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

(lol all right:P)

Yuudai opens his eyes and appears in a huge city.

"where the hell is this?"
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Hayato spots Yuudai to his far left.

"Yuudai!"

He runs over to his friend.

"Are you alright?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Thu May 06, 2010 1:42 am

Appearing falling onto a city etsuko takes charge and preps for impact.
She bears the land on a rooftop, but the ceiling doesn't support her and collapses sending her though the building.
...crap...
After moving the rubble from her body she gets up and looks around...
"where the hell am i?"
She looks for her gun, and grabs it off her waist, and turns of the flashlight attachemnt which is on the bottom of the barrell.
She begins walking through the house.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Thu May 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Yuudai looks over to Hayato.

"y...yeah im fine. do you know where we are?"

he looks around at the city.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon May 10, 2010 1:51 am

"I've been here before... This is..."

Before he could answer, a scream echoes in the distance. It comes from the city.

"Etsuko!?"

Hayato dashes towards the screams.

The dark figures approach Virgil and Toma.

"My, my. Look what we've got here, August."

"Tch. Look like a coupla chumps to me, Raid."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 pm

"i see you fellows are not demons, i come bareing to grudge...i seek no violence, are you the same?"
virgil grip tenses.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 11, 2010 12:47 am

"Ha?? Oi, Raid ...This guy's spewin' some bull. Should I beat him down, now?"

The white-haired young man looks at the bloodthirsty vampire.

"Don't think too much about what he says ...You'll hurt yourself."

"What was that??"

Raid scoffs.

"Anyway, you deal with the other one ...This one's all mine."

The villian grows a sinister grin as August pouts.

"Aw man, ya always give me the small fry..."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue May 11, 2010 12:52 am

virgil tilts his head...
"lets take this elsewhere..."
He leans back and pushes off the ground, sending himself flying backwards at high speed. he does it again after many yards of travel so that when he is done he is far away from where he was once.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 11, 2010 1:24 am

"Well then, I'm off."

Raid follows Virgil with equal speed. August begins stretching in front of Toma.

"Etsuko! Etsuko, are you alright!?"

Hayato begins to lose his breathe after running across the scarred plain. He stops and places his hands on his knees, keeling over. He looks up at the city in between breathes, still only a shadow in the horizon.

"Damn...Just how far is the city? Last time I landed right in the middle-"

Suddenly a bright light begins to softly emit from the center of the city.

"What ...the... No, wait. I've ...seen this before..."

Hayato regains his breath and continues to run toward the city.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 am

Etsuko find her way out and looks around, seems shes in a city.
She hears no noises except the calm yet eerie slow wind.

___

Virgil stops in the middle of a plain, blade out in his hand.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 11, 2010 1:39 am

Raid lands with a long silver pistol drawn.

"That's a pretty nice sword you got there."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 am

Right after he finished his sentence Virgil slashes at his neck, swfityl and precisely.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 am

The blade tears through Raid's throat. Rancid, black blood spews out. Almost instantly, the wound closes up. Raid takes a leap back.

"Ha! I was right! That is an impressive blade you've got there!"

Mid-air, he blasts the over-sized pistol twice sending two slugs straight for Virgil's head.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 am

His eyes widen and swings his blade hitting the two bullets and jumping in the air, he takes his blade up and slashes at him once more.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 am

Raid bursts into black mist and reappears on the ground behind Virgil.

"Too slow."

He fires at the swordsman sitting duck in mid-air.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue May 11, 2010 2:19 am

"shi-"
He flips backs and begins twisting his sword.
"Gufuu Tate!"
Energy emits from his sword as it spins and creates a sheild around him wind slowly forms into wind storm.
He lands on the ground and the storm stops.
"you underestimate me..."
He then switches his blade stance.
He smirks and charges past him holding the sword like he sliced the man.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next