RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pointless humans

4 posters

Go down

pointless humans Empty pointless humans

Post by zabuza125 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:39 pm

humans in this world are brutal and stupid. they are the sole reason this planet is coming to a close. the world is getting torn apart by the humans. God has set a destruction for this planet. it is not known when it will happen, but i will happen slowly. the world will be gone and all will be in Heaven or Hell depending on what you did in life...whether you truly believed all around you. noticed all around you. was aware that things are all bad and all good. pestimists and optimists are not in heaven. they are blind of the world and have no idea what the world really is. if you truly believe that you are good and were not blind to this world you will arrive in heaven, as long as you are right.

this day will not come for a while, so you will be judged when you die. before then, you need to be aware of all the world. how it works. how dark it is. how beautiful it is. how sad it is. how unhappy it is. us humans are supossed to be the smartest race in the world. but we waste all of our time with sexual and violent thoughts. even our "smartest" minds only waste time figuring out useless stuff about this dark world. how many species are there? how do we breathe? how is there light? how are there colors? how does reproduction work? its all worthless. i feel as if im the only REAL smart mind in this whole world. therefore, i feel closed off. i guess its better that way, that way i dont ever taint anyone with the truth of this world. im the only person that rarely thinks about anything but the afterlife, human nature, the world, and who matters in this world. these are the real thoughts that all should think of but almost no one does. im one of the only people that knows how dark the human race is. one of the only people that knows how the afterlife is. thats why if you are one of the people that thinks in a truly smart manner you should hold on to the people that actualy matter in this world, the people that think like us and the people you love. fuck everyone else. they will most likely be tortured in the afterlife. only care about yourself and the people you love. if you think like i do, then you know the true nature of life, and what its meaning is. if not, then you are blind to the world and should open your eyes.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

pointless humans Empty Re: pointless humans

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:52 am

this is good ....but its not poetry. this is more like an opinion piece.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 am

poetry is in the eye of the writer, to him maybe it is poetry lev!!!!
=P
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 am

i just couldnt think of anywhere else to post itO.o
and this is what i truly think......thats why i made it (dont judge me....im a dark person when im not in the mood to be funnyO.o)
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 am

Question; you refer to:
zabuza125 wrote:how many species are there? how do we breathe? how is there light? how are there colors? how does reproduction work?
as useless stuff. What are the more important questions you speak of? Surely anything concerning life threatening illnesses such as Asthma and greater understanding of the Universe is at least fairly important if not crucial.
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

ehhhh...the diseases i can understand but......understanding the universe? if its the pointless stuff like how many galaxies are there? is there life on other planets that we cant get to but we still want to see? what are the diferent colors, if there are any? what is the gas level on other planets? are other solar systems like ours? do other animals get as sick as us with certain diseases? how do the traits we get work? (except for disease traits) why can animals survive more than humans? why does water help us live? what are atoms? what makes us up as people? why do we experience emotions?

its not that some of these question can be answered......its just that its not our place as humans to need to know alot of that useless stuff. in the afterlife i think we would be able to figure out that stuff and how god did it if we wanted (and if you believe in the afterlife....i do....stronglyO.o) but as of now we should only worry about why the hell are humans so fucking stupid? *sigh* but i already know the answer to that......none of them think similarly to me......dont want to sound like a super and superior being but i really think that humans dont ever think of anything like i do..........but aw well.....
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 pm

What questions should we be asking ourselves?
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:45 pm

ummm...not that much. we shouldnt be overloading our mind. we should just really think of how to survive in the world. how to protect the people we like. how to avoid any harmful behaviors. how we should spend our time with the people we like. and for me, how to correct the wrongs with humanity. i came to the conclusion that i cant BTW......
it may seem stupid to others but to me its what i think about all the time.....not much else.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 pm

So you believe we should forget Science and Business and really just focus on the things that matter to us Emotionally and possibly the genetic factors that affect us rather than the problems that afflict us in modern society?
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 pm

almost right.....the modern society except for most of science is within the surviving part.

but damn i guess this is turning into a debate kinda......didnt want that to happen but with my fucked up view on reality i guess it was inevitable huh? *sigh* but i think im right and thats all that matters to me.....
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 pm

If me asking questions because I'm too dumb to really understand is a debate then yeah =P
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

ohhhhh you couldnt really understand? i thought you were contradicting me or somethingO.o oh thank god....do you understand now tho? lol
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm just asking about the theory behind the law, that's all.
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum