RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Cities RP

4 posters

Go down

3 Cities RP Empty 3 Cities RP

Post by Genshin Urara Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Please go to the OOC page, if you haven't joined yet.
------

Last edited by Genshin Urara on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

3 Cities RP Empty Re: 3 Cities RP

Post by Genshin Urara Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

Finishing a trade, with a poor commoner, Godric gets on his horse and begins heading back to his city. He gets side trakced, though, and heads into the plains. A Medium sizedcreature confronts him, and he smirks. He stops his horse and slowly gets off, and pulls out his sword.

"just me and you now!"
He says to the creature.

It starts to charge him. He side steps it quickly, and shoves his sword through it , and pulls it across its body, cutting it in half. It lets out a quick cry b4 its death. He shakes his head, gets back on his horse, and heads back to his city.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Expatcat Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 am

((Im not sure if my app is accepted... but I ish want to post))

Seth had snuck out again. His uncles hopelessness was beyond Seth's tolerance. There was a short yelp, but Seth heard it. Quickly turning his head, he saw a peasant holding a knife to a commoner women's throat. Those Peasants were getting braver every day... coming to this part of the city.

"Let her go"

The Peasant looked at him, the look said enough. Throwing the woman aside, he charged at Seth.

Quickly, pulling a dagger, from a strap on his calf, he did a rapid sidestep. The peasant had no way to see it coming, while trying to stop, he lost balance. With impressive speed, Seth closed in on him from behind, and jammed the knife into his sword arm... then delivered an equal blow to the other.

"No longer will you torture innocents" Whispered Seth, as he walked off.
Expatcat
Expatcat
Worker

http://expatcat.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:15 pm

(prty badass!)

getting back into town, godric smiles as he sees the little kids run next to him and his horse.
He continues riding until he gets to the gate to his friends house. He leaps off the horse and opens the gate. He leads the horse through and ties him to a horse tie which is on the lawn. He goes to the front door and knock thrice. He knocks thrice more after no response. He then tries the door...it's unlocked. He walks slowly into the house.

"Frederick?"

he calls out. But nothing. He finnaly walks until seing his friend Laying down in a pile of his own blood, dead.
Shock fills his face as he rushes over to the bodyand flips it over. It seems like his neck was sliced open. A murder most definatly.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannge Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:32 pm

((Frederick is the name of my character in the Evony version of this. YOU BASTARD, not))

Two men was walking among the streets of Vasterik, heading for the local Tavern. They stopped by to give a beggar some gold so that he could buy some food. When they arrived at the Tavern, which was called "The Flying Pig", they put a poster next to the door so that everyone could see it. When they had done that, they leaved the place. This was the information the poster gaved:

Wanted
Dead or Alive
Payment: 5000 gold Alive
3000 gold Dead
Richard Calbeck
Wanted for robbery, murder, raping and alot more.
Was last seen at the City of Vasterik
If you are intrested, report to Lord Balick

Many people gathered at the poster, talking about the award. But everyone knowed that if Lord Balick gaved away a mission to Mercenaries, there was a small chance that they camed back. But there was one that actually thought about accepting it. Thain Dallsman, the one eyed Mercenary.
Jannge
Jannge
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 pm

After talking to his informant, godric found out that his friend was killed by. Man named Richard calbeck. He vowed to kill him with his own hands. He walked to tje local tavern to see if anyone was interested. He hired a man to tell other ppl around the bar who look like they can defend themselves to go see him, which he was sitting at a table in the corner.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannge Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 am

Thain stood there, reading the Wanted Poster very carefully. He wouldn't like to miss any important info about this Richard Calbeck. He decided to go to Lord Balicks mansion when a man camed to him, telling him that there was another man that was searching for people to hunt down Mr. Calbeck too.
"Hm, two people that wanna hire a man with my skills? That is not bad when you think about the economy today. Wonder how much I get from this other guy too" he thought to himself before he went to the table in the corner where the other one was supposed to be.
Jannge
Jannge
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 am

Godric saw a man approach. He scanned him, head to toe, making sure he was fully equipped and welly defened.
When he got up to the table.

"name your skills."
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Expatcat Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

After the incident, Seth went to get a drink. It was not his place to interfere in that situation... but instinct prevented him from doing anything else. He was no fighter, he could have gotten killed in that skirmish!!

Somehow though... he moved faster and more skilled than he ever thought possible. This happened a lot more than Seth was comfortable with... it was more than natural skills. He didn't even know what he was doing during battle, but when motivated enough... he was unstoppable.

He only knew of one place where he could find out what was wrong with him. Vasterik. The warrior city... these people knew everything about fighting. Perhaps this was common among fighters... maybe he was just a natural. Still, it felt like more.

Over-tipping the bartender, he quickly flagged down some travelers, and paid them a large sum for quick travel to the warrior city.
Expatcat
Expatcat
Worker

http://expatcat.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Godric tapped his fingers on the table.
He puts on a annoyed face.

"ummm hello? did u hear what i said?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannge Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 am

"Yes, I only wanted to see how long you can wait. I dont like to work for people who can't wait some days for me to get the work done. And my skills is in Sword Combat, but dont try to run away from me on a horse if I'm on a horse too. You will just get more punches on the face then" was Thains answer to the inpatient man.
Jannge
Jannge
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

He chuckled as he rose up from his seat.
"im not asking you to get a job FOR me."
he puts his hand on the sword.
"im asking you to join me."
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungirl 1237 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 pm

She pulls the arrow on the string back. She focuses. Her target, far from her, is drinking at the lake. He carelessly lets go of the arrow, and with precise aim, it flies to her target, and pins it right in the chest. A clean shot. A clean kill.

She puts away her bow, and walks slowly ot the creature. It looks like a large toad, but with one eye. She grabbed the nearest rock she could find, and flipped the creature over. She slowly opens it mouth, and lifts up the upper lip, reavealing the sharp fangs. She bangs the rock hard on the fang breaking it instanly. She smirks.

"Get the fang...check."

She packs the fang and walks back to the Flood lands.
Gungirl 1237
Gungirl 1237
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannge Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:24 pm

"Join you, eh? Are you sure about this?"
Thain looks at his sword, a sword that have seen battle more then one time. He goes up from the chair and ligths a smoke.
"Fine, I go with you. But you should know some rules.
Number 1: We go directly to Lord Balick so that we can get to know his story too.
Number 2: Don't expect help from me if your outnumbered and I'm fighting someone too.
Number 3: I take most of the reward from Lord Balick."
Jannge
Jannge
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 pm

"once again...i dont care for this lord guy that you speak of....but i agree to your terms...lets go."
He gets up and gestures for him to lead the way.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannge Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 am

Thain waves to the man to follow him outside the bar, so that they can go to Lord Balick. As he got outside, he turns around to see if the man followed him.
Jannge
Jannge
RP soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum