RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoRE's Massacre

3 posters

Go down

GoRE's Massacre Empty GoRE's Massacre

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

A steady and slow breathing stopped the silence from within the dark room. The only light was from the small sliver in the cracked door. The breathing came from a bundle on a large king sized bed. The bed had an ebony frame and it was draped in black silk curtains. The comforter on the bed being black, the sheets dark purples and blues to match it while the pillows were silver and red silks. Whoever was sleeping had the luxury to sleep in a dark style.

A roaring boom woke this person from their slumber. One swirling liquid topaz gold eye opened and turned to glance through the curtains towards the door. Whoever this was was no longer in a pleasant mood. Groggily, they pushed the comforter and sheets back with a small whoosh of air and sat up. Dark hair tumbled about their shoulders and down their back, a few strands over their eyes. Still sleepy and disoriented they pulled themselves out of bed and stumbled to the door to open it.

Bright lights burned their vision, forcing them to cover their eyes with their hands. When able to see once more, this unhappy camper glared about the hallway. This being was none other than Derimacheia L Wolfen, and this was her home, or what was left of it. Blood splattered the walls, dripping down to pool on the floor. Massive cracks and holes filled the walls, large claw marks running down the stairs where more ruckus was about.

She noticed the bodies of the maids were strewn about, bite marks covering their necks and arms. A heavy sigh brushed past her lips as she stepped out of the doorway completely. She was wearing a black tank top and some black shorts, apparently her pajamas. What in the world was going on now? And at an hour like this? She thought as annoyance washed over her features.

Her eyes continued to scan the hall before another crash and a scream echoed from the kitchen. Taking her time, Derimacheia stepped over broken plaster from the walls, splintered wood, body parts, and blood. She wasn't the least bit concerned for the poor souls who suffered a gruesome death, in fact-she looked tired again, and bored. It wasn't long before she was in the doorway to the kitchen. Her eyes followed the messy trail of blood to the back of something horrifying.

A massive creature was bent over, munching and slurping on something. Its back dripping with blood, a sword sticking through it, its legs bent at the knees like that of a dragons' yet it had five clawed toes and another appendage with a deadly curved claw a little further up the leg. Massive wings were folded tightly to its sides and as it turned, a pair of glowing neon green eyes stared at her. A low growl rumbled from the creature as it backed away, dragging a dead maid with a half eaten arm in its mouth.

Derimacheia sighed and shook her head, "GoRE, what did I tell you about eating the human servants? When you get hungry there is plenty of meat and blood in the fridge, just come get me and I'll help, or someone else." she crossed her arms, scolding the devilish creature that would cause any sane person to scream bloody murder and run out the front doors. But she wasn't frightened, not scared or worried, simply annoyed.

The creature that was known as GoRE twitched, tilting its head at her as it spoke, "GoRE wants flesh, warms fresh flesh! Human has its for GoRE ands GoRE tooks it!" he scooted closer to her, his speech like that of a child. "Mes clean it alls up yup yup!"

"Well you better...don't make such a mess next time, we are going to have to repair this place all on our own I hope you know.." grumbling she turned and made her way back to her bedroom. GoRE followed her as far as the bottom of the stairs, watching Derimacheia as she turned around to face him, "Don't make so much noise...I was trying to sleep..." Without another word the door slammed and soon light breathing was the only sounds from the dark bedroom once more.

Last edited by DerimacheiaLWolf on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clearer to read)
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

GoRE's Massacre Empty Re: GoRE's Massacre

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 am

hey, i saw your post on general talk.
i honestly didnt even notice it, but from the looks of it, it looks good.
however im tired and i would like to read it in a good condition, so ill read it tomorrow!
so yeah Smile
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 pm

-sigh- Yeah...no one else noticed v..v
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 pm

xD Pretty good

You had me confused at the begining down to the middle up to the end, finally I grasped what was actually happening and figured out that creature was a pet? Thats what I think anyways. Kinda thought it was a bit way to confusing, kinda stopped reading it halfways but forced myself to read the entire thing. Reminds me of a movie; I don't remember it so don't bother asking me lol.

Great! It was a thinker, made me think. "whats going to happen next?" Kinda thought the girl? was going to be eaten next... Thought it was just beauty and the beast.
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum