RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens Vs Predators (0.5 Update)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aliens Vs Predators (0.5 Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aliens Vs Predators (0.5 Update)

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 am

Aw yay! Very Happy Thanks Genshi!!! x3

So uh....when can we get this RP rollin'? I can't wait to play the aliens and my predator!!!! 8D
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Aliens Vs Predators (0.5 Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aliens Vs Predators (0.5 Update)

Post by The Anomaly Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 am

Same.

Even though I'm probably (inevitably) going to die~
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm

you two can start it...what are you guys again? ill make a opposing character
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm

O.o I've been gone only for a weak or many a weak and a half, but you take over?! xD Then again I wasn't really doing much...>.> Wasn't all that great, thought it would be better... xD I should make my characters in this Rp.. (Not mine >.> Stealers.)
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:32 pm

I don't remember ever stealing this RP, but okay.

Anywho, since this was (or still is) originally Iso's, I'd say we should let him determine most of the major plot points in the RP. I'll still handle a few NPCs if necessary, but otherwise it'll be his call.

Genshin Urara wrote:you two can start it...what are you guys again? ill make a opposing character

I'm a yautja (Predator) and Wolfie is... A bunch o' stuff.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm

http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/metal-gear-solid-4/raiden.jpg

Name: Project Raiden
Info: A government experiment. Raiden was "made" to eliminate predators and aliens alike. His half human, half machine body gives him a edge while fighting and hunting.

(that cool? ><)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Iso didn't really say the timeline, so I can't say for certain...

However, the fact that this team is exploring a pyramid in this RP probably means that this takes place during our current timeline - which also means that the presence of a cyborg is very much unlikely.

Moreover (with the obvious exception of the Alien movies) the franchise we're dealing with here has taken place in - more or less - society as we today know it. So again, cyborgs are unlikely.

If it turns out that this takes place sometime in the future (i.e, the Alien timeline), then your cyborg character would be acceptable. Though from what I've seen and read, there isn't really anything fitting your description aside from the synth-humans. And synths are pretty fragile - more or less human in terms of durability.

For example... The only synth that managed to kill a yautja in bare-knuckle brawling also "died" in the process.

And what's more, humanity still does not have a proper grasp over what the hunters are truly like. Nothing about physical capabilities, weaponry, etc.; humans will naturally be at a disadvantage when it comes to facing one yaujta. Let alone an actual pack.

But... I'll leave the final decision to Iso. If he allows it, then it will be allowed.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

well our tech today could have somthign like this. This is an extreme government exirement to rid the world of alien foes.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Genshin Urara wrote:http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/metal-gear-solid-4/raiden.jpg

Name: Project Raiden
Info: A government experiment. Raiden was "made" to eliminate predators and aliens alike. His half human, half machine body gives him a edge while fighting and hunting.

(that cool? ><)

0.0......... >.>......... Ahhhh.... Make another character that looks close enough like this character, and we'll make a deal for this character to be in the role play.

My thought.
Lets say he was fully humen and was apart of the team that came with the second squad, nearly the best out of the team but not the head-leader; captain. Surviving long enough to be inside of the Pyramid, where he dies as his humen self. A few scientist that were 'found' alive on the island. Made him into an experiment and changing him into a half humen and half machine. (Robocop!! xD Just joking.) Back flaws, Project Raiden is only a protype kind of deal. Moves like a human, able to think like he did before but smarter and faster; sense his part machine now. The amount of damage that can be taken, I'll allow you to try and figure that out and the rest you can do.

^.^ If you like it (kinda) then please follow and creat the full humen-being of this character first. And also be so kind, to figure else things.
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Lol I am a Predator, a nethead, and the Queen Alien
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Are we ever going to start this? I'm excited >..<
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

lol

I'll begin the thread! Sorry I've been quite lazy to do anything about this until now.
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Wed May 04, 2011 8:33 pm

WAIT!!!! We need some humans! I just realize that we don't have any! Dx
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Thu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

x..x if i make a human???
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Wed May 18, 2011 6:08 am

Well, I've been gone for a bit.

I'll make a human too, if ya need 'im.

Name: Dr. Mark Hester
Race: Human
Appearance:
Lock it down!:
Bio: Mark was born in Moscow, Russia, into a normal everyday family. Even during his childhood, he was known to have a knack for learning new languages and getting past thick accents to understand one's words; as such, he majored in communications and linguistics and served as a translator in the military for a good portion of his adult life.

Only a few years back, he was hired by Weyland-Yutani, a company specializing in research and development, and traveled all over the world and distinguishing himself as a language protege - being capable of deciphering many ancient text that were otherwise untranslatable. Due to his skills, he was also put on a special task force that was charged with the duty of finding a previous task force that went missing about five years ago.

Skills:
- expert in Linguistics and Ancient/Foreign Languages
- two-year military training (akin to the skill sets of a private first class)
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by DerimacheiaLWolf Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Uhg when will it start!?!?! I'm getting ancious and edgey >..> i really REALLY wanna do this RP Dx
DerimacheiaLWolf
DerimacheiaLWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum