RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars [A New Age] OOC

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars [A New Age] OOC Empty Star Wars [A New Age] OOC

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:25 am

Star Wars [A New Age] OOC Star_wars_logo3
-A New Age-

Plot
This is set in the time frame of the clone wars, which is right before the episode three.

The Jedi, a superior force of elite warriors, have ruled the Galaxy for quite some time now, but battling the sepretists is hard enough, now the jedi have to deal with sith, bounty hunter, and even rebels that will try to defy them..someone has to do somthing about this...

YES, the characters that are alive in the timeframe exists...NO you cannot be them...be your own Oc, and be creative!

"Universe layout":

"Rules":

"How to join":

Last edited by Genshin Urara on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars [A New Age] OOC Empty Re: Star Wars [A New Age] OOC

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:55 am

Star Wars [A New Age] OOC Horath_Master

Name: Horath Chu’unthor (General Horath)
Race:Cathar
Lightsaber: Due to his large paw-like hands, Master Horath had a custom doubled sized lightsaber made for him. Becuase of the handle being double sized, so is the blade it forms.
Bio: It was only a little while ago, that people would call him "Master Horath", but unexpectantly he renounced his position as a jedi master, moving down a rank to jedi General, being more on the front lines of battle. Horath was good friends from Qui gon Jin, and in fact recieved the same training as he did. When qui gon jin, took up obi wan as his apprentince, him and Horath became more distance, then due to Qui gon jin's demise, Horath vowed to destory the sith and any of their allies.

(yes i made my character general, cuase im the gm of this rp >.< but no i will make a begining character veyr soon Smile)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars [A New Age] OOC Empty Re: Star Wars [A New Age] OOC

Post by Dub"R"Us Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

uwoooooooohhhhhhh....i'm so down!
Dub
Dub"R"Us
RP soldier