RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horikoshi Gakuen High

+4
Leviathan
mustang
Genshin Urara
Sarachissa_Keisei
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Horikoshi Gakuen High - Page 6 Empty Re: Horikoshi Gakuen High

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 am

(who is this girl!?)
he thinks to himself.
"What do you want?"
He says while walking and not looking at her.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isolatedmusic Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Continues walking off from the area, looking for his class.
Isolatedmusic
Isolatedmusic
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"We're partners for Romeo and Juliet. Your promise me to help me with my line." She wanted to make Yoshi didn't have the slightest clue how much she was beginning to like him. " Did you forget between gawking at the other easy bimbos in class and wanting to start a fight?"

Last edited by Sarachissa_Keisei on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misunderstanding)
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Shin tried hard to ignore the commotion that had happened right outside of the classroom, and managed to slip past without anyone noticing. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his head as he tried to remember which class he was headed for.

"History in Movies... Hm." He had never taken that course prior to this year, so he didn't know what to expect. Still, he liked movies - obviously, since he was an actor - and he also liked history, so he figured that the class would be rather enjoyable.

Smiling a bit to himself, he walked down the hallway to his next period, immediately seating himself upon entering the classroom.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 am

Yoshi looks around, having He quickly slams her agianst the lockers and moves his lips to her ear.
"Meet me after school, behind the gym ok?!"
He whispers and then walks off quickly.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Shin's expression lit up with barely restrained excitement as he took out his notebook and prepared for the class. Not only was this course a combination of two things he loved, but he also happened to have the best teacher he's ever had in all his years in this school.

He eagerly tapped the tip of his pen against the open notebook; as if on cue, the teacher began with the introductions, then moved right to the first aspect of the course: the history behind it.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 pm

"Psssst!"
Ryu hissed at shin to get his attention, then held up his phone to tell shin to check his texts.
He had sent one saying,
[want to hang out after class?]
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 pm

The diligent student kept his gaze focused on his notebook, studiously taking notes. At first, it would've seemed that Shin either didn't notice or didn't bother to respond to his fellow student's attempt to get his attention.

However, should Ryu have taken the time to look closely, he would've noticed that the soft-spoken actor made a nearly imperceptible nod. Indeed, Shin had not only noticed Ryu's hissing, but had also read his texts beforehand.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Ryu smiled as he slightly noticed the nod and finished taking notes and waited for the class to end.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Chissa didn't know what to do. He was so close. His body was practically radiating. His lips that close only made her think about him more. She fled after he left to the dance studio seeing as she didn't want to go to her next period. Science class was boring and they were just going to watch another science guy video. She felt like dancing to something dark so she put on Rockstar 101.
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity - of well-spent efforts, Shin thought - the bell rung, signaling the transition to the last period of the day. The young actor finished with the last of his notes, and made sure to copy down the homework before gathering his items and heading for his last class.

"Sayoonara, Mr. Geijin," he said, almost as an afterthought. In fact, he seemed so engrossed in his thoughts that apparently he forgot that he and Ryu were supposed to hang out at the end of class.

Walking down the corridor, he frowned a bit as he thought about his next class.

Advanced Acting... Ah, man... Really, he didn't necessarily think that the class was bad or anything; rather, he just found it to be... nerve-wracking. In truth, Shin was very much a perfectionist when it came to his family's trade - courtesy of his father. And so, he always found himself becoming rather nervous every time he thought about what could and would go wrong with any performance he made. It was so frustrating, sometimes making his knees shake, and-

A heavy hand rests on Shin's shoulder; said boy looked up, taken out of his musings, and his eyes widened at the sight of the rather large... and muscular... head of the health department.

The boy also noticed, with a mix of curiosity and revulsion, that the elder American faculty member was shirtless.

"Um.... M-Mister Harrison, I need to-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know where yer headed, kid." Even in Japanese, the dean's drawling Brooklyn accent was very apparent in his speech. How that was even possible, Shin doubted he would ever find out.

The American promptly turned him around and gently nudged Shin in the direction of the gym. "Sorry Hirokawa, but yer teach is out today. So, I figured that now would be a good time to get you and yer scrawny li'l' classmates outside for some..."

The American smirked in amusement as Shin let out a slightly loud yelp and fell front-first onto the white floors. ".... very much needed exercise."

He snickered a bit as Shin shakily picked himself up. The boy turned and frowned at the American, his bottom lip sticking out and overall giving him the appearance of a saddened puppy.

But the dean was far from affected; instead, he kept smirking and literally dragged the young actor to the gym - even though both the American and the boy knew that Shin was perfectly capable of walking on his own and was in the process of doing so.

Really, the only reason why Alex did so was because, well... he just liked messing around with the boy; Shin was painfully aware of that.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Yoshi stood in the middle of his last dance class of the day. This class was his, the one true time he had to himself, and everyone knew that so they gave him his space. The teach of the began the music and yoshi began his elegant yet newaged dance. a mix of fluidity with brakedanceing, and slow blues type swaying.

Ryu looks at his watch, 20 minutes late! he thought. he looked up and down the hallways and saw that all the students have gone to their last class. He stood up from leaning on the wall of the school hallway and began slowly walking out of the school. He thought shin would meet him...
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Alex tossed the protesting boy into the gym as he would a bag of... stuff...

"Alright, li'l' oriental folk!" His booming accented voice rang out across the entire gym, and everyone whom had been speaking fell silent. Alex smiled a bit at their silence; it was good to know that they were not only arrogant - in some cases, at least - but also very attentive.

"Yer teacher's out sick today, and at the moment no one else is able to substitute." As he spoke, the massive American began to roll his shoulders, inadvertently flexing his sizable muscles. "So... Yer all gonna be doin' phys ed again. Ya dig?"

A chorus of groans - Shin included in said chorus - rang out. Which were immediately silenced as soon as Alex grinned at all of them. It was never a good sign when Alex grinned.

Grinning only meant pain.

While the students' imaginations went wild with unpleasant and cringe-worthy scenarios - in fact, Shin and a few others actually did cringe - Alex decided to take the time and do a roll call.

"Hirokawa Shin!"

Said boy let out a slight squeak of presence.

"Sakurada Jun!"

Another hesitant squeak.

"Minamoto Ryu!"

Silence.

"... Ryu!" Alex frowned; he knew that kid was around somewhere in the school, so there was no reason for him to not be here. Sighing, he looked long and hard at the students before him; all of them recoiled from the look.

"'kay, so I need to go find a li'l' skipper, here." He wagged a warning finger at them. "Stay put, and don't go crazy..." He considered his words for a moment, before grinning again.

"... On second thought, do go crazy. I haven't roughed any kiddies up in a while, now." He let out a husky laugh as he turned and went out the entrance to the gym.

Some of the students fainted due to their overactive, very frightening imaginations. Shin included.

Alex turned the corner just in time to see Ryu walking out. His eye twitched; no way a student was going to cut his class.

"OI! Minamoto, where the - do yah think yer goin'?!"

An English word was the one fragment in that sentence; needless to say, it wasn't nice, whatever the English word may have been.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Soon the bell rang signaling the end of class and school. Chissa picked up her dance bag and didn't bother to change. She headed over to the gym where Yoshi had told her to meet him. She couldn't help but get butterflies in her stomach. The wind blew her hair past her shoulders as she turned the corner hoping to see Yoshi. She leaned against the building, waiting for him.
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Huffing a panting heavily, Yoshi walked out of his dance class after his amazing performance. He changed in the locker room, and a phone call came through,
He answered.
"Hello?...oh hi! Ummm no, i have to meet someone. Yeah sorry.....bye!"
He hang up the phone, it was his friend wanting to hang out. That meant Yoshi was really into this girl, declining hanging out with his freidn to meet with her! He made his way to behind of the gym where he saw the girl leaning up against the wall. He couldnt help to smirk and walk closer to her. No one was around to see THIS side of yoshi, and he knew that.

(anomaly we will just say the teach got ryu and got him back then class ended.)
Ryu looked at shin as he got his things and walked out of class.
"Where were you?"
He asked very passively.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 am

Shin scratched his head, chuckling a bit nervously. Unfortunately, he knew exactly what Ryu was referring too: in fact, Shin had remembered their planned meeting right as he was being dragged to the gym by their massive, blonde-haired American health director.

"I-I'm sorry, Ryu... I would've met with you but... well..." He nudged his head towards their instructor, whom was currently in the process of yelling at a few frightened delinquents. "... Mr. Harrison got to me first."
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Chissa looked up at the figure coming close, flashing a smile towards Yoshi. The Butterflies went wild. He looked so irresistible when he walked with the sun behind him.
How does he make me feel like this?' Chissa thought to herself.
" So are we going to your house?" She asked flashing that smile of hers. She began to feel slightly self conscious. She couldn't help feel weak.
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:28 am

"hmmm straight to the point. I like that. Sure why not. Lets go!" He said with an upbeat tone, and held his arm out for her to wrap hers around.

"Ohhhh i see i see, well now that were free! whats the plan for today!?" Ryu said bouncing in his step.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Chissa twined her hand through Yoshi's arm. Again she smiled, driving the butterflies wild.
"Yeah, I'm just like that."
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

"i wouldnt want to have it any other way"
He said smiling at her in a cheerful mood. WHo was THIS yoshi!? this yyoshi was completely different then the bully everyone knows at school.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

-20 minutes later- Chissa awed over Yoshi's house.
"Your house is gigantic."
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 am

"Yeah, my dad is Takeshi Hiroshi..."
(owner of the toy company, Hiroshi Toys)
He said with a very laid back demeanor.
"Would you like to go in?"

--meanwhile--
"Hahaha! that was a funny one!" Ryu luaghed at shin's joke, as they both walked to his house. Ryu stops and looked down the alley.
"Wait! what the!?"
He quickly taclked Shin around a croner, out of sight, then peeked back around.
"Is that yoshi? with a girl!?"
He whipsered at shin.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 pm

A smile lighted up her features.
"Of course." Looks down at herself. "Your dad wouldn't mind my being dressed like this?" Chissa has always been afraid of parents seeing as she was raised by her older siblings.
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 pm

"Oh! well my parents are out of town actually...on business."
He smiled when saying that as he opened the front gate and led her into his house.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 pm

She walked through the gate.
"A lot you can do when the parents are away." She turned to Yoshi with a smirk
"As I am sure you know." She began to pull papers from her back pack.
"I can't believe I am the only female in that class. Of course he pins me with Juliet." She mumbled to herself.
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next