RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure crystal

Go down

Azure crystal Empty Azure crystal

Post by zabuza125 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Darkness swirls around ceaselessly. No light shines through to illuminate the definite darkness. The noise of heavy objects falling booms all around the emptiness. A loud crackling sound joins the booms as a light blue light shines in the distance. The noise continues as the light gets brighter and seemingly bigger.

Large light blue crystals shoot from the area of the light and all noise stops. The crystals emit an azure aura as they stab into the sky. They connect in the middle in a big circle on the ground. The light gets brighter to wipe out the dark room and a man jolts from a bed.

"Hn? What was that?" His voice comes out in a low grumble as he looks out of his window. "WHOA! Thats awesome!"

The man gets out of the bed and goes to the window. He gazes out into the night sky that is filled with an azure tint. A huge crystal had apparently shot from the ground in the middle of the city, emitting an azure glow. The origin of the strange crystal was in a courtyard with no houses to close by, so no one probrobly got hurt when it appeared.

"I've gotta go check it out!" The man looks at an alarm clock and sighs. "Three O' Clock. I better make it fast so I can sleep."

He gets some clothes from the closet and changes into a plain black shirt and black pants. He puts some shoes on and fixes his long silver hair. A short walk through the house and he arrives outside. People stand outside their houses and talk about what happened. The man waves at a group and takes off in a jog towards the crystal.

The road and buildings grew progressively brighter as he gets closer to the crystal. He shielded his eyes as he arrived about ten feet from it.

"Whoa...." The man's voice is cut short by yelling and screaming nearby.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Azure crystal Empty Re: Azure crystal

Post by zabuza125 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:01 pm

People gather on all sides of the crystal and awe at it. The man is pushed aside by a group of people about his own age. One of the men touches it and laughs.

"This is weird. It's so big and abnormal. What is it?" He pushes his glasses up and looks to the man with long silver hair with interest. "Hello, Kujo. I see that you are interested in this too."

"KUJO! You are the first one here!" A gruff man standing behind the man with glasses speaks up with cheer. "What do you suppose this is?"

"Yeah, what do you think it is, Kujo?" A young girl smiles at him as she speaks the words.

The young man with long silver hair named Kujo regains his balance from the push and sighs. "I don't know, but it looks awesome. So how are all of you doing?"

The group nods and then turn their attention to the crystal. All four of them admire it and shield their eyes from the light.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum