RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESIDENT EVIL: Ascension

5 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RESIDENT EVIL: Ascension - Page 6 Empty Re: RESIDENT EVIL: Ascension

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 pm

"Go claire!"
Godric says as he pushes her just in time for her to miss the claws. Godric gets swipped and hit up to the ceiling then comes crashing down.
"UGH!"
He begins to get up, staggering. And makes a motion to claire, breathing heavily, for her to go.
"uhh...nhhh.go..hh"
(think chris after the bridge thing breaks)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 pm

"Alright!"

Claire equips her M93R and opens fire, sending a 3 round burst straight to the creature's face.

"I'll distract him, then we'll make a break for it!"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm

The creature races toward claire, but godric stabs it in the leg.
"CLAIRE! GO!"
He yells as the creature goes back to attacking godric.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Claire runs back to the heavy wooden door, but it had closed behind them when the monster began attacking them. She could not open it on her own.

"Damn it all to hell! Godric!"

She turns around, sending another two 3-round bursts at the monster's back. It shrieks in horror above Godric, saliva dripping from its fangs, its skin crawling madly. Morphing from its abdomen, a bald human face resembling the deceased scientist Novak appears. The monster shrieks in pain as it is stunned.

"K..Kill...m.e..."

The monster is slowly coming to.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Godric stumbles up to a run, and shoves his shoulder through the wooden door, while claire pushes to get through.
"MOVE!"
Godric yells while running with a slight limp.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 pm

(btw this is the appearance: RESIDENT EVIL: Ascension - Page 6 509px-Birkin_form_2)

The door slams shut behind them and they dart up the spiral staircase.

"That thing... that was a monster created by the G-virus... But that's impossible, there's no way somebody couldn't developed a another strain...Who could have..."

Her mind trails off as they reach the main lobby. Slowly she opens the door.

"Looks clear..."

Out of nowhere, a hotel security with a giant hole in his chest lunges at Claire trying to bite her neck. She instinctively ducks, grabs his wrist, throws him over her shoulders and down the stairs.

"What the fuck is happening here!"

Suddenly, the sound of a gunshot echoes throughout the lobby.

"That sounded close...Oh no, Rebecca!"

Claire darts ahead back to the lobby.

Last edited by Leviathan on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Godric and claire run outside to see Rebecca fending off many people trying to get to her.
"Are these?"
One man walks up to godric slowly, with his arms out, slowly growling.
"shit...these are."
Godric puts on bullet into the zombies head, and it falls to the ground.
"Lets go get her!"
Claire and Godric move through the zombiues until they reach rebcca.
"Are you ok?"
Godric asks her.
"look!"
she replies as godric turns around.
they are surronded by zombies.
"We do not have enough ammo for this..."
Suddenly slicing noises are heard, and the crowd of zombies split in two, and a figure rushes through the crowd making a way for the BSAA agents to run through. Godric, rebecca and claire all run to the hotel, where they can get some kind of cover. Meanwhile the figure rushes through the crowd of zombies, and finally gets inside the hotel.
The man stands tall above the three and Godric smiles.

http://www.perezstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/raven-tekken6.jpg

"Raven!"
Godric smirks as he puts out his hand, and the black man shakes back.
"it has been too long."
The deep black voice echoes through the hallways of the hotel.
Godric looks at claire.
"He and him go way back, but that can be explained later...what now?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 pm

(Post disputed. Starting again...)

Claire runs into the lobby and sees a body lying on the floor. A cool, shining puddle of blood grows beneath it. She runs over to it only to discover the horrifying truth. It was Rebecca with a single bullet hole in her head. Blood poured slowly from the wound and her nose. Her eyes held the look of complete and utter terror at her shooter. Claire kneels down, hot tears streaming down her face. She closes the late Rebecca's eyes filled with shock.

"I'm...sorry..."

Soft footsteps break the silence as the teary-eyed Claire furiously trains her gun to the source of the noise. She points the pistol left spotting the back of a man armed with a huge silver Magnum, slicked back hair, and a long black leather jacket. His head was covered by the darkness of the low-lit lobby. He was about to enter the hotel's fire access stairs.

"Freeze!"

The man sprints with incredible speed into the fire access and up the stairs. Claire runs and slams the door open she looks up. After a few seconds the distant sound of a door opening followed by the loud howling of the outside wind indicate that the suspect had reached the roof.

"Already? That speed..."

She goes back into the lobby, her mind flashing back to her encounters on Rockford Island and the stories from Chris. Sifting through the possibilities Claire tries her very best to deny it but all signs keep pointing to the one thing she dreaded most.

"...Wesker..."

She whispers to herself madly as Claire approaches Godric in a daze.

"You fucking bastard..."

She trades stares with Rebecca's corpse and Godric, the emotions were enough to make her mind explode. The pain and fear was swelling so much, she actually welcomed that to happen. But before Claire and Godric could get a chance to even talk about what just happened, the G-Novak monster crashes through the door at the end of the hallway. It quickly spots Claire and Godric and rushes toward the them.

(There now you can bring in Blade Razz)
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am

"bastard?"
Godric says thinking that claire was talking about him.
In shock Godric goes to his holster to get out his gun, but for some reason he buttoned the holster and now he couldnt unbutton it due to the stress.
The monster reaches up its hand to do a stricke, but suddenly a figure, from behind it, runs up its back and stabs two long knives into its head, and pulling them out , then doing a backflip onto the floor. The monster dies instantly, and crashes to the floor. The figure walks up to the two and once he becomes in sight, Godric lsighs, lets his guard dowm and puts out his hand.
"Raven!"
Godric smirks as he puts out his hand, and the black man shakes back.
"it has been too long."
The deep black voice echoes through the hallways of the hotel.
Godric looks at claire.
"me and him go way back, but that can be explained later...what now?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 am

"The man who killed Rebecca..."

Claire turns and glares at the fire access.

"He's on the roof."

Suddenly, the sound of helicopter blades becomes increasingly louder. Claire becomes wild with fury.

"That bastard! He's trying to escape!"

Claire darts for the fire access stairs but then stops.

"I know you had just met her..."

She turns and gazes into Godric's eyes with her own being bloodshot and her cheeks caked with dry tears.

"Please.. Help me avenge her death!"

She waits impatiently for Godric's response.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Godric catches her gaze, and nods his head then looks at Raven.
He nods back and they both begin to run upstairs following Claire.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Just as the three begin to head for the stairs, a blood-curdling scream echoes throughout the lobby. The G-Novak monster twitches with violent spasms then begins to mutate. Its muscles growing bigger, its claws becoming sharper before finally, two more giant arms with even bigger claws pop out of the monster's shoulders.
RESIDENT EVIL: Ascension - Page 6 509px-Birkin_form_3

In its chest now lies a fierce row of razor-sharp teeth. The monster steps up and leaps at the trio landing in between them, blocking Raven from Godric and Claire. It lets out a monstrous roar as it begins to attack him.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

"GO! i WILL meet you two up there!"
Raven shouts as he unsheathes his two knives.

Godric pauses for a moment, realizing both of claire's needs and Raven's skills.
"ROGER! DONT TAKE LONG!"
he looks at claire.
"move!"
he says slightly pushing her to the staircase.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm

"Way ahead of you!"

Claire kicks open the fire access door and begins sprinting as fast as she can up the stairs. She finally reaches the roof access, the sound of an idle helicopter is muffled by the door. She looks at Godric with concern and gratitude.

"Are you ready?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 pm

"what have i told you before..."
he smirks at her.
"Always."
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:31 pm

A wave of reassurance washes over Claire. The sight of Godric's confindence would be very much needed for what they were about to witness. Claire kicks open the door to the roof and they are immediately met with a ferocious gust of wind. Claire tries to keep her M93R trained forward, but the helicopter wind blades were causing too much of a distraction. She manages to get a look at the helicopter. Upon further examination, she discovers that is an American-made Black Hawk. But her worst fear was realized when she saw the Umbrella logo on the side of it.

"Um...Umbrella!? Impossible!"

"You were always so simple-minded Claire..."

Two men walk out from behind the helicopter and slowly approach the pair. One is a man apparently in his early 50s, with slick back blond hair and a high end business suit. The other man had long silver hair with an X-shaped scar across his face. He too was also wearing a suit, but it was not as showy as the first man. When meeting eyes with Godric, his face turns to utter shock. The first man ignores the second man's reaction and continues speaking to Claire who's fury is just about at wit's end.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!?"

She tries to yell over the helicopter blades chopping through the air.

"I'm so hurt, Claire... How can you not remember me? Or perhaps you don't recognize me without my wig!"

The first man begins cackling madly with maniacal laughter. Claire recognizes the laughter immediately as her mind goes back to the psychopathic enemy she faced on Rockford Island.

"Alfred...Ashford! But... I saw you die! Steve killed you!!"

"Ah, a triumphant effort and really an interesting story. If you had the time I'd tell you all about it... Maybe in the afterlife, yes?"

Claire steps forward her gun pointed at the man's forehead.

"What the hell are you planning!?"

Completely ignoring Claire, Alfred looks at Godric with a sinister smile. Then he looks back at the second man with long silver hair.

"Ah, I feel like some kind of saint. Bringing family and old friends together to revel in their moments right before a very...VERY painful death."

Alfred laughs hysterically.

"What's wrong, Godric? Don't you recognize your older brother, Vladimir?"

He continues laughing hysterically, Claire looks at Godric with great concern as the man with silver hair looks down with shame.

(I know, i know "where's wesker!?"... just wait haha)

Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm

"my!?....impossible! My brother died 4 years ago!"
He looks at the silver haired man and sees the resemblance of his older brother.
"romeo....is that you?"
Godric says, still holding his hand on his holstered gun.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm

"This is my Senior Chief of Security, former Major of the Czech Armed Forces, Vladimir Kraus."

Vlad looks down trying not to make eye contact with his younger brother.

"Oh, I see that there are some ...hard feelings between you two..."

Claire is fed up with the games. She rushes toward Alfred ready to blow his brains out, but she is stopped by a black silhouette appearing right in front of her. The silhouette gains form and reveals itself to be the man clad in black leather. The man who killed Rebecca. The man responsible for all of this... or so it seemed.

"What the-"

The man now wears a white mask over have of face (think phantom of the opera). He palms Claire right in the stomach and sends her flying into Godric. She looks over to her partner as she slowly gets up from the ground.

"Godric... That man, he killed Rebecca! That man is..."

But before she could finish the leather clad man rushed the pair.

"Get ready!"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

Godric gets ready.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 am

The leather clad man easily reaches them, displaying his inhuman speed. He quickly disarms both Claire and Godric. With incredible speed he easily defeats them in hand-to-hand combat. Blow after blow, Claire tries to read his movements but they are simply too fast. The leather clad man finally grabs Claire by the neck and holds her up in the air, strangling her to death. She stares at her faceless enemy, seeing a red light flicker in eyes of the mask.

"W...Wes....ker!"

The man twitches slightly, as if somehow swayed by Claire's cries. His grip loosens slightly and Claire takes the opening within a heartbeat. She whips out her knife and stabs the man she calls Wesker in the arm. He cries out in pain, but the voice sounds... familiar. Not as the enemy she once previously accused him of being, but of someone much more dear to her. Rebecca's killer drops Claire from his death grip, giving her the opening of a lifetime. She swiftly roundhouse kicks her enemy straight in the jaw, pushing him back a few feet. The mask flies off and shatters on the helipad. Holding his right hand to his face, kneeling down on the ground. Alfred laughes hysterically.

"My god! I've forgotten the thrill of seeing a lover's quarrel happen right out in the public! What a truly fine site it is to see former comrades at each other's throats, truly a wonderful performance the both of you."

Alfred claps mockingly as Claire picks up her M93R from the ground and aims it right at Wesker.

"You're deluded as always, Alfred. If there's one thing that's certain, I was never comrades with that monster."

The psychopath in a business suit sneers as if he was the Devil himself.

"Are you sure about that, my dear?"

The man in leather kneeling on the ground slowly gets up, taking his right hand away from his face. The sun shines brightly on the rooftop of the hotel revealing all that steps into its rays. However, if there was any moment that Claire could wish she was blind, it would be this moment. The moment when the man she believed to be her long dead arch-enemy, the man who killed Rebecca Chambers, the man she had been looking for this entire time put his face into that light. Claire's eyes become wide and wild with confusion, utter disbelief... but most importantly, fear. Her body starts to quiver as she slowly lowers her pistol. The man clad in leather steps forward, his long slick back hair went down to his shoulders revealing to be a tree-bark brown color. His eyes reverted back from the shining red that they were before, and to a more human coal-grayish blue. With the hand that was previously covering his face, he rips out the knife Claire had stabbed into his arm. Their eyes meet and Claire is struck with a tsunami of emotions, some controllable ...others not so much.

"Le...Leon?"

The man remains stoic and unemotional, as if he was cyborg. He stares down Claire with a merciless gaze.

"Hello, Claire. It's ...been a while."

Claire's hearts sinks like a rock into her stomach as the unbelievable thing she was seeing right before her was just confirmed as a reality.

"You... What are you...doing here?"

The reinvented Leon scoffs, displayed the first emotions Claire has seen on Leon's face in years.

"I should be asking you the same thing. I mean, isn't it obvious by now?"

Claire's mind was completely blank from the trauma of the situation. Her will to live had simply vanished into nothing the instant Leon spoke.

"What I am doing here, Claire, is trying to change the world."

Alfred steps in behind Leon, putting an hand on his shoulder.

"It's time."

Leon nods, then turns his attention back to Claire. With his free hand he shuffles through his inside jacket pocket, pulls out a pair of black sunglasses and puts them on.

"Sorry Claire, looks like your time is up. It was nice seeing you for one last time."

Vlad comes back from the helicopter, holding a very large black metal case with both his hands. He sets it down next to Leon, Claire sees the words "Uroburos T-Complex" printed in white across it. What took all of Vlad's strength only takes Leon one hand as he picks up the case and walks to the opposite side of the rooftop. He kneels down setting the large metal case in front of him. Opening it up reveals a Quad-Missile Launcher clearly meant to be operated by two people. Leon lifts the weapon up with one hand and throws it over his shoulder. A computerized screen appears before his face, showing a real-time targeting system. The weapon automatically selects the best areas to be hit, and locks-on within seconds. Without hesitation, Leon pulls the trigger. One by one, the four missiles launch from the launcher and into various building structures and neighborhoods throughout the oblivious city. As the explosions roar, faint screams begin to get increasingly louder. Leon tosses the empty missile launcher aside and heads back to the helicopter. Alfred laughs hysterically.

"Oh my! What a wonderful sound! Let us revel in its glory and madness!"

"Let's not. Come on."

Leon's cold demeanor puts an end to Alfred's delusions. Vlad enters the copter first, followed by Alfred. Before Leon boards he half-turns facing the now kneeling Claire. Her spirit and will are completely shattered, lying in pieces on the ground before her. Leon looks down at her like a lion would on its dying prey.

"Pathetic."

Still holding the knife Claire stabbed him with moments before, he furiously lunges it straight for her forehead.

"Say hi to Chris for me... in Hell!"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 am

Godric stands behind the leather-clad man, handgun pointed right to the back of his head.
"Dodge this."
He pulls the trigger.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:16 am

Leon ducks in a split-second, the bullet whizzing my Claire's ear. While ducking, Leon performs a high-speed dragon tail sweeping kick straight for Godric's heels.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:46 pm

"!!!"
As godric gets get tripped, he places a small tracking device in his hand, and grabs onto the inside of the man's leather coat. He places it swiftly and without cuasing attention, while pulling on the jacket to make the man stop.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:16 pm

"Nice try."

Leon commends the BSAA agent on his efforts, but he simply takes off the jacket revealing his black leather battle suit.

"Keep it, as a souvenir. It will be last thing that will remind you of your old world."

Leon enters the helicopter as the blades begin to spin faster.

"Farewell, Claire."

The helicopter begins to lift off.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Godric quickly loads a tracker chip onto his gun and fires one at the backside of the copter as it takes off.
He watches it go then walks to claire and helps her up.
"how are you?"
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next