RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP

3 posters

Go down

Random RP Empty Random RP

Post by Nami_Fox Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 pm

It was late at night, raining, and sitting inside a diner in Tokyo, Japan Was Nami Fox. She was a really sturdy looking young woman, she appeared to be in her mid-20's, she had a nice hourglass shaped body, and brown hair, but the feature that stood out the most were her blood-red eyes.
Nami was sipping in her coffee, reading a japanese newspaper, although she was not a native she obviously knew how to read katakana. She slowly lowers the coffee mug down on the table, she turns the page of the newspaper.
The waitress comes by and proceeds to take the empty mug that Nami had placed on the table. "Hold on.." Nami says, not turning away from the newspaper, " Please serve me a little more coffee.." The waitress looked at her funny for a couple of seconds, but finally responds, "Oh okay..." she walks in into the kitchen. Nami keeps her focus on reading the newspaper, then finally puts it down, ' Hmm..There haven't been any strange murders or anything....maybe my father isn't here... ' The waitress comes back from the kitchen holding a refilled coffee mug, she sets it down in front of Nami and walks away towards another customer. ' Hmm...Why am I even looking for him? Did I really quit the CIA just..just to find and murder my own father? But yet again.....he is the one who got me..put into this Curse....'

Nami_Fox
Peon

Back to top Go down

Random RP Empty Re: Random RP

Post by Leviathan Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Ryunosuke enters the small diner with a gloomy look on his face. It appears that he hasn't got any sleep in a few days. A waitress greets him and shows him to a table a few behind Nami. He orders ramen with beer to drink, his favorite late night meal. After the waitress goes to get his order, Ryunosuke pulls out his cell phone and begins furiously tapping the buttons.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami_Fox Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Nami takes a sip out of her coffee, she instantly notices him furiously tapping at the cell phone, since for each time he pressed the buttons on it, it made a small beep sound. Nami watches him out of the corner of her eye as she sets the coffee back down on the table.

Nami_Fox
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:20 pm

"No! NO, NO, NO!! This cannot be happening!"

Ryunosuke gets and runs for the exit, pushing away the waitress coming back with his coffee. He slams into the door, and heads straight out into the pouring rain.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami_Fox Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Nami pauses for a bit after she watches him run out so desperately, ' Wait...what if he is working for my father? ' She stands up, takes out her wallet, and leaves 5 dollars on the table. She walks towards the exits, after she is out the door she goes into a sprint to follow him.

Nami_Fox
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Running through the rain, Ryunosuke desperately tries calling the same person over and over again on his cell phone. With no luck, he begins to panic.

"Come on! Dammit, answer your fucking phone, Izumi!"

Right then, he trips on a pothole and lands on his face. Blood pours out mixing in with puddles of rain. He looks up at sees his cell phone utterly destroyed in the middle of the bloody puddle.
He lets out a deep sigh.

"Might as well just die then..."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami_Fox Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:07 am

Nami stops when he sees him fall, 'I should go help.....' she walks up to him, "Excuse me? do you need help?"

Nami_Fox
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 am

Genshin enters the dinner. He looks around and finds a booth at the end away from everyone. He walks to it, takes a seat and orders a coffee.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:18 am

Ryunosuke hears a woman's voice calling out from behind him. He quickly wipes off the blood and darts up to his feet. He turns bright red once he gets a glimpse of her.

"N-No trouble! I-I, uh, I was just... I was just going for a... a jog, that's it! I was just jogging, getting my daily exercise and I tripped in that pothole over there! How clumsy of me, huh?"

He lets out an awkward laugh as he scratches the back of his head.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami_Fox Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 am

Nami looks at him, "um..sir I'd hate to tell you this but it's raining....and why do you look so panicked?"

Nami_Fox
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 am

Ryunosuke tries to play dumb.

"Oh what, this? You call this rain? Back when I was in high school they made us run marathons in this drizzle!"

He lets out another fake laugh.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down