RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED the Best Anime. Help?

2 posters

Go down

I NEED the Best Anime. Help? Empty I NEED the Best Anime. Help?

Post by helma Sun May 23, 2010 2:51 am

I have watched Ouran High School Host Club, Special A, Mamotte! Lollipop! / Save Me! Lollipop!, Vampire Night, Shugo Chara and soo much more

I NEED the Best Anime that resembles to Ouran High School Host Club & Special A! Short Anime too like 15-30 episodes only strictly NO hentai OR echii -.-

But I also Don't Mind if it continues in the manga,

Can you also like add how many episodes & seasons in each anime. And also if it continues in the manga. And can you please add a short or loong description of each anime

And as much as possible no Magic please Smile just a Romantic Love Comedy High School/Middle School Anime Smile

helma
Peon

Back to top Go down

I NEED the Best Anime. Help? Empty Re: I NEED the Best Anime. Help?

Post by Leviathan Sun May 23, 2010 8:07 pm

hmmm....

the closest and best anime to what your asking and is out right now is Durarara!

its on crunchyroll.com i believe.

As for completed series, check out The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's totally up your alley as well as one of my favorite series.

Let me know what you think and feel free to ask for more Very Happy
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down