RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction

Go down

Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction Empty Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction

Post by zabuza125 Thu May 13, 2010 3:37 pm

in the year 4666 the world had been destroyed 1000 years ago by what seemed like a Satanist attack because of the date. all life, plants, buildings, water, food had all been wiped out. the only living thing that survived was the thing that caused this attack, a robot. it had been created by one ot the greatest minds of the world. he made the robot in order for humans to live better. it was suposed to be a spare water supply, store food, medicine, everything that humans need. but for some unknown reason it went beserk and destroyed everthing in the world. it somehow "downloaded" weaponry that was not intalled in it and went against man-kind. it walked all around the Earth for 1000 years with no purpose. after 1000 years it was fed up with it's existance. it got it's most powerful weapons and nuked the Earth. the explosion was so immense it swallowed up the whole Milky Way. it collapsed in on itself. a new, small planet was born in an alternate universe that had an infinate space but only one planet. the robot woke up in the planet, which he found was inhabited by robots. citys were everywhere and there were robots of all kinds. the robot rejoiced and found his new purpose. to take over this new planet. he would become the leader and command the whole world. he would then destroy the planet with war. he soon became the leader of the whole planet. some robots thought it was suspicious how they "needed" a leader so suddenly. the first robot to think that and start a group against him was Infinaty, a robot that was very smart. he wanted to end the reign of this robot that seemed very bad. he wanted to end the reign of Zero.

Zero-Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction Bass

Infinaty-Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction 92572420050516screen0230bb

THE STARS DANCE IN THE SKY AS ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. THE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION. ONLY FEW MAY MAKE IT BETTER. HEROES RISE. HEROES FALL. ONLY FEW RISE TO BE ON ETERNALLY. TRUE HEROES LIVE ON FOREVER. TRUE HEROES HAVE STRUGGLE WITH DEPRESSING PASTS. TRUE HEROS MOVE ON. THEY RISE AGAINST HEAVEN. THEY GO AGAINST HELL. MOST HEROES WERE MADE OF FLESH. TRUE HEROES ARE MADE OF METAL. THEY MAY LIVE FOREVER. RISING AGAINST DESTRUCTION AND LIFE. GOING AGAINST GOD AND SATAN. RISING AGAINST THEIR RIVALS, HUMANS. TRUE HEROES WILL RISE ONE DAY TO BRING THE WORLD BACK FROM DESPAIR AND DESTRUCTION. THEY WILL BE KNOWN AS THE CHRONO KNIGHTS. THEY WILL BREAK THROUGH TIME ITSELF.

THE ROBOTS OF THIS WORLD WERE MADE WITH EMOTION. THEY CAN THINK. THEY CAN FEEL. THEY ARE MODELED AFTER THE "ALMIGHTY" HUMANS. THE HUMANS ARE LOST. WE WERE DISCONNECTED. WE WERE CUT OFF. SENT TO THIS WORLD. THESE ROBOTS WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO EMOTION. THE RIGHT TO HAVE SAD PASTS. TO BE HAPPY. TO GET ANGRY. ALL BY THE ALMIGHTY. THE ALMIGHTY WILL SOON TAKE BACK WHAT IS HIS. WILL GET BACK WHAT IS OURS. HE WILL SUCCEED. IT WILL JUST TAKE TIME. AND THE CHRONO KNIGHT WILL HELP

Last edited by zabuza125 on Wed May 19, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction Empty Re: Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction

Post by zabuza125 Thu May 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Zero arrived at the chamber of his throne. it was all empty except for a pure gold throne that was many times taller than Zero. he walked toward it and then sat down. he put his elbow on the armrest and put his hand in his palm. he started to "dose."

"MASTER MASTER!" yelled a robot that came bursting in. it was a tiny robot with little design put into it.

Zero slowly rose from his throne.

"yes, what is it?"

"you are needed at the Chamber Of Elders."

and that's how this all started. i was on top of the world. i lead a whole world that i soon planned to destroy. but this event lead to something that i cant even begin to describe. something that will take a while to explain. first, i guess i should explain how this world works before going on. it seems that these robots are formed from parts that are made from materials from the planet. once they are born they don't know how to do anything. the person that makes them raises them like they are human. this discusted me. treating robots like humans. these robots then learn about the world......how they have to listen to me. now i should start what happened to me......how this happened. on with the story.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction Empty Re: Chrono Knights: World of Infinate Destruction

Post by zabuza125 Thu May 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Zero moves through the building and arrives at a huge metalic door. he puts his hands on it and it lights up with green lines running across it. it opens up. the door leads to a room filled with old-looking robots. there is and empty chair and Zero goes to sit in it.

"ZERO! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT!" shouts one of the robots in the chairs.

"it appears that a group has formed to go against you, our new leader." one of the other elders says.

"it is our duty as the wisest robots in this world to tell you this."

"i will look into it myself. thank you for telling me." Zero says as he get up, his brown cloak rustling. he walks to the door and into his throne room. he sits down.

why would a group against me form? does someone know about my plan?
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm

THE STARS DANCE IN THE SKY AS ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. THE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION. ONLY FEW MAY MAKE IT BETTER. HEROES RISE. HEROES FALL. ONLY FEW RISE TO BE ON ETERNALLY. TRUE HEROES LIVE ON FOREVER. TRUE HEROES HAVE STRUGGLE WITH DEPRESSING PASTS. TRUE HEROS MOVE ON. THEY RISE AGAINST HEAVEN. THEY GO AGAINST HELL. MOST HEROES WERE MADE OF FLESH. TRUE HEROES ARE MADE OF METAL. THEY MAY LIVE FOREVER. RISING AGAINST DESTRUCTION AND LIFE. GOING AGAINST GOD AND SATAN. RISING AGAINST THEIR RIVALS, HUMANS. TRUE HEROES WILL RISE ONE DAY TO BRING THE WORLD BACK FROM DESPAIR AND DESTRUCTION. THEY WILL BE KNOWN AS THE CHRONO KNIGHTS. THEY WILL BREAK THROUGH TIME ITSELF.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by zabuza125 Wed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm

THE ROBOTS OF THIS WORLD WERE MADE WITH EMOTION. THEY CAN THINK. THEY CAN FEEL. THEY ARE MODELED AFTER THE "ALMIGHTY" HUMANS. THE HUMANS ARE LOST. WE WERE DISCONNECTED. WE WERE CUT OFF. SENT TO THIS WORLD. THESE ROBOTS WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO EMOTION. THE RIGHT TO HAVE SAD PASTS. TO BE HAPPY. TO GET ANGRY. ALL BY THE ALMIGHTY. THE ALMIGHTY WILL SOON TAKE BACK WHAT IS HIS. WILL GET BACK WHAT IS OURS. HE WILL SUCCEED. IT WILL JUST TAKE TIME. AND THE CHRONO KNIGHT WILL HELP.
zabuza125
zabuza125
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum