RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters of The Dawn

+2
Genshin Urara
Th0r
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hunters of The Dawn - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunters of The Dawn

Post by Th0r Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Without passing a thought to his friend's words Thomas rushed after the man and out onto the street. Seeing him vanish through a door he stumbled in whilst struggling to pull his gun out of it's holster.
"Vikor! Get back here!"
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Viktor hearing Thomas, glanced over his shoulder. "So you are going to help, well, I found one here, and another is in here somewhere else."
Viktor used the barrel of his gun to partially close the door, and examined the dead vampire for anything of use. He found a small book on the body, and nothing else.
Opening the book, Viktor saw scribbles, but could not translate it, even though he knew both english and Russian. Viktor turned around to Thomas. "Can you read this? It may have some clues into what we have gotten involved in."
Hearing a noise behind the nearby wall, Viktor pointed his rifle at it. "Come out, and you may yet be spared!"
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 pm

"It's French, I can't read it but I know someone who can..."
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 pm

"wanna clear this place and head there, or leave this as a warning and just go?" Viktor says, his rifle still pointed towards where the noise is coming from. He sees a small crack in the wall, that joins the one in the roof.
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 pm

((Is that Jennifer behind the wall?))
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 pm

((just a random NPC vampire... making the story run more... would be pretty boring if only players controlled vampires))
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 pm

((Ok))

Thomas aimed his gun at the wall.
"Clear it." instantly a clip of Tommy Gun ammunition launched itself from his gun and straight into the wall. within seconds chunks of Masonry succumbed to the pressure and collapsed, exposing the vampire behind.
"What have we got here..."
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Viktor threw a small flare through the wall, it exposed the dead vampire, riddled with bullets, and a small staircase, leading down. Walking to the hole, Viktor looks down, and can only see blackness of an area that has no lights. "So, wanna try to go down there, where we are more likely to shoot each other then anything harmful, or head to the person you know to translate that book?" He throws a small chunk of the wall down the stairs, only to hear it bounce for a while, then nothing.
Stepping back from the stairs, Viktor returns to the door, and opens it back up, and gestures Thomas to lead whichever way he chose.
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"You walk down the frightening staircase and I go to mysterious friend. Deal?"
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 pm

"I'm not drunk to know you are just trying to take the book, and leave me for dead, and I'd prefer to hear what the book says right from the person that translates it." He points the rifle at Thomas," and don't forget, I'm the one that has the book right now."
Viktor lowers the rifle, "Now do we go to the translator, or do we go down the stairs. As we don't know how many there may be, and one man, that could be suicide enough on its own."
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:22 pm

"What's the worst that could happen? Sucked dry by Vampires?" laughed the Irishman, slinging his gun over his shoulder and beginning down the stairs. Upon reaching the bottom he found himself in a tunnel only faintly lit by candles dotted across the sides. "Any ideas what this place is?"
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 pm

"And how should I know, I'm from further away than you, and most of my prey were land dwellers, not underground ones." Viktor says from behind Thomas. His rifle at the ready incase anything jumps out at them.
Viktor takes one of his flasks with his other hand, and pours a bit behind him as he walks behind Thomas. "Hope these things dont mind fire" Viktor thinks out loud.
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Th0r Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

"I'm sure they'll appreciate the thought." Continuing his venture down the tunnel Thomas found himself subconsciously raising his gun to his eye and aiming down it's sight.
Damn this place gives me the creeps!
At the end of the tunnel was a huge, marble cavern and least 30 feet in diameter. at the far side a figure was scrunched over a desk, lit by a small lamp. His body covered whatever work he was doing.
"Hello?" called the Irishman.
Th0r
Th0r
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitelion Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Viktor looked down from the awe of the delicately carved marble cavern. He was almost startled when he saw the little man hunched over the desk. Putting his hand on Thomas' shoulder, Viktor walked infront of him. Raising the flask to his lips, Viktor drank the remainder. "HELLO THERE! WHAT IS THIS PLACE?" he yelled across the chamber.

The hunched over man stiffened at Viktor's call, but continued to work on whatever it was that he was working on. Viktor raised his rifle, and aimed it directly at the man. "ANSWER US!" Viktor yelled.
Whitelion
Whitelion
RP Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4