RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC

2 posters

Go down

Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC Empty Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC

Post by The Anomaly Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 am

Evil... As old as time...

The distant cry of the abrupt severance of a poor girl's life was but the first of the many sounds of death to plague the simple town of Rustbucket. Mere minutes afterward, the entirety of the settlement found itself engulf in the flames of Hell.

Spreads like a plague... Corrupting the hearts of Men...

A mere human child sobbed uncontrollably as her dear father began to convulse. The house burned down around them, but it mattered not to the girl. Only the aliment that assailed her guardian was met with concern in her mind.
And then, the man abruptly stopped convulsing, the bite marks all over his body beginning to glow a fiery color. The former tears of worry ceased as the girl faced her father... or rather, what her father had become...

Seconds later, another agonized scream joined the clamor of death that ran rampant within the town.

For millenia, there have been those who stood against it...

A humble barmaid found herself running for her life as she was hounded by the hellspawns, the creatures of the undead. Far too concerned with the creatures that would see her demise, she made the unfortunate blunder of looking over her shoulder. not seeing the piece of debris before her.

Her foot was caught, and she fell to her hands and knees with a yelp leaving the young female's vocals. Dazed by the jarring fall, she groggily turned around to face... them.

Eyes widened in fear and despair as the undead quickly moved to pounce on her, clearly intending to rip her to shreds. A final cry left the girl's throat as she threw her hands before her in a futile attempt to defend herself.

... Yet the expected assault never came; only the sounds of several gunshots, followed by deathly wails.

A secret organization... To protect mankind...

Just as soon as the reign of death and destruction bombarded the simple town, it was fought back. Violently. Efficiently.

A single man, clad in bold black and sanctified silver, stood in front of the barmaid. It was he that has felled the damned creatures of the night that would have made the female their next victim. A glowing orb replaced what was once a left eyes, and the man's grizzled features was distorted by a prominent snarl; as such, his rather long upper canines were clearly revealed, as well as the indirect fact of his inhumanity.

He looked up as more of them sprouted from the earth.

They are the front line in an unholy war...

His designated tool of judgment at the ready, the man smite down creature after creature, the blessed projectiles ripping through them as if they were but mere sheets of parchment. Not one of the creatures that challenged him lived for more than a single moment at a time, and soon there would be none left.

They are...

The barmaid looked up, her gaze in half-admiration and half-fear as the man turned to face the young one. "You... You killed them all without so much as a bead of sweat... Who are you...?

The man replied with but his name.

"... Jericho Cross."

... The Darkwatch.

Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC Darkwatch

The Legend:

The Main Man:

The Tools:

The Greenhorns (you):
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC Empty Re: Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC

Post by Leviathan Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm

ok wtf, i thought i was the only person who played this game >.<
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC Empty Re: Darkwatch: Arbiters of the Damned OOC

Post by The Anomaly Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 pm

YES! Another player!

Internet High-Five, my man.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 pm

fuck yeah! did you play this on PS2? i think it was for the old xbox as well but i never had that. anyway, i'll start making a character right away!
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Anomaly Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Played it on the 'Box, actually.
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum