RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclispe Wizards OOC

2 posters

Go down

Eclispe Wizards OOC Empty Eclispe Wizards OOC

Post by Genshin Urara Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Eclipse Wizards RP!!!
Eclispe Wizards OOC Wizard%20Battle

Story:
This RP takes place in a alternate universe, and on a planet, like earth, called Eclipse. It is am industrial era, with a steam punk theme, so technology is rising, but magical fantasy still exists. The rp takes place, more in detail, on a region called Presidia,which is known for its high amounts of Prothean Ore. Prothean Ore is a rare mineral, that was found years ago, that when forged, makes a very strong metal. Becuase of this find, Steam Punk emerged, and the wizard race is advancing in its technology. Did i just say Wizard race? Yes, wizards are parrallel to humans, but in this universe they are given one magical power at birth, so instead of being called human, they are called wizards. Powers from elemental, shamanistic, to black magic and necromancy run through wizards veins like blood. With these powers under their control, wizards split up into two empires. The Akkadian Imperium , which serves it's god, "The Emperor, Marduk", is a holy empire and wants to have the world for the sake of good. Wizards who are apart of this empire are called Magicians. The Black Legion, which serves it's god, "Khorne", is a evil empire and wants to control the world, and bring destruction to all who oppose. Wizards who are in this empire are called Sorcerers/Sorceresses. Many have died because of these two, battles have raged ever since these wizards could talk. Now both empires fight for control of Presidia, because having control of Presidia and its lush amounts of Prothean ore, would mean an increase in technology by 100 fold for the empire that controls it, and would spell DOOM for the empire that doesn't.

-side plot- A mysterious element(may it be person or creature) is sluaghtering both The black legion and The akkaidan imperium colonies. This "thing" neeed to be found, and even though they are life long enemies, Legionnaires and Imperialsit must try to work together.

how to join?
Follow this format and either message me(preferably) or post it.
-
Name:
Appearance: (pic preferably)
Which empire do you serve?:
Magical power:
(choose one)
Magical Power Chart":8e14:
History:
-
Power descriptions
Spoiler:

(F.Y.I. Depending on what side you pick you can't use that other side's powers!!!
-side note: If you have any recommendation for any more powers ask)[/spoiler]

Sorcerers/Sorceresses of The Black Legion
Spoiler:

Magicains of The Akkadian Imperium
Spoiler:

spoiler= Ranks of both empires
-You will be assigned a rank upon getting your character accepted-
-goes highest to lowest-
-King-
-Queen-
-Lead officer-
-Officers-
-Lead Legionnaire/Imperialist-
-Legionnaire/imperialist(soldiers basically)-

(please RESPECT the ranks in RP!)
(also, the higher the rank, the more power your magic has)[/spoiler]

Map of Presdia
Sorry that i made this on paint, but until i can find a better map, this will have to suffice. Bear with me on this one. TY.
Spoiler:
so basically if your confused the light brown is a valley, so it goes down into the earth, from the wasteland plains, the dark brown are the walls of the valley.

Last edited by Genshin Urara on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eclispe Wizards OOC Empty Re: Eclispe Wizards OOC

Post by Leviathan Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Reclaiming my characters!

And how come our sigs don't show up!?
Leviathan
Leviathan