RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP Empty Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP

Post by Genshin Urara Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 am

Watching the sun set Godric smirked as the peasant dies near his feet. He looks at the cowarding man, then walks slowly up to him.
"Now you will tell me where he is..."
he rubs his hand on his jacket, creating static and from that he expands it into lightning that runs around his hand and arm.
"...or i will kill you."
The man sheds tears as he watches the energy that will be the death of him.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP

Post by Leviathan Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 am

Aleo exits his new favorite deli in Central.

"Man, I really got to find more ways to avoid work."

He enters the bustling crowd with a submarine sandwich in his hand. He heads toward Central Library.

...First visit to the Central Library... I've been waiting for this day!

He chomps into his sandwich, walking with still about a block to go.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists RP

Post by Genshin Urara Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:47 am

"I DONT KNOW!?"
the man screams in horror.

Godric sighs,
"well im sorry i have to do this..."
he puases for a moment.
"...oh wait...im not."
he points his hand at the man like a gun, and pops it up like shooting a gun, and the lightning fires off his hand and it hits the man, going through him and shocking him till the point of death.
Godric sighs once more, and heads to central.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 am

October smiled and giggled as she ran her fingers and toes deeper into the damp sand. She loved the way the grains of sand felt on her smooth skin. Laying back on the rough ground, she looked up at the sky and watched the colors move and the sun set. She made last minute figures out of the dying clouds. A fish. A bird. A dog. And giggled once more. October sighed a sigh of contentment. Today had been perfect. She prayed that more days would be exactly like this one. Nothing could be better.
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 am

Shinjiro walked, and sat next to october.
He was in a tight shirt, and shorts.
"i think we have to keep moving..."
he said with a sigh.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 am

She sat up and rested her head on Shinjiro's shoulder. "Do we have to? I mean we're already so far from Central....maybe we're safe here." October turned her head and looked in his eyes.
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 am

Aleo takes his last bite of the sandwich as he stands before the Central Library. A grand building with columns and stained glass.

"Here goes nothing..."

He begins up the pearly white steps.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 am

Getting out of the vehicle, godric see a figure in a red coat approaching the central library.
great...
Godric walks up to the central offices, and sort of covers his face so aleo wont see him.

"maybe we can stay a little bit, but we have to leave soon...you look very good today."
he smiled as he put his arm around her shoulder.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:06 am

October blushed bright red, smiled and looked away. "Thank you." She tugged on her tank top, bringing it down further on her waist. It always made her feel slightly uncomfortable whenever Shinjiro complimented her, no matter how long they'd known eachother. She rested her head on his shoulder once more and held his hand. "Do you think we can ever stop running?"
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm

"im not sure tober....im not sure..."
shin stares at the sky and sighs.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 pm

She frowned. "Maybe we don't even have to run...Maybe we can use our alchemy for something. This isn't fair! We shouldn't live our lives in fear of anyone or anything!" October clenched her fists and pounded on the sand.
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:08 pm

"its ok...lets go back to uncle..."
He gets up and dusts himself off of sand.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:33 am

October looked away and at the sun set one final time. She closed her eyes and made a wish. Opening them back up a few moments later, she looked at Shin and smiled brightly. "Lets go." She got up but didn't dust off the sand, who knew when the next time would be before she felt it again.
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:42 am

Shin walked up to to where the sand meets the street. He looks up and sees a automobile pull up across the street and 3 state military men get out.
"tober! come on! we must hurry!"
Shin rushed behind a building out of sight of the men.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 am

October looked confused at Shin, she hadn't yet seen the state militarymen. "Whats wrong?" She called out to him. October frowned, she'd lost him in the crowd of people going home. She began walking up and down the street, looking for him. Across the way she saw them-the state militarymen. October froze. Oh no. They had seen her too.
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:42 am

Shin quickly slided his hand against the back of the other one, and pointed inbetween tober and the men, a giant metal wall came up from the ground.
"OCTOBER! LETS GO!"
he yelled to her.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 am

Aleo enters the library, impressed by its sheer size.

"I didn't expect it to be this big..."

He spots a librarian at the front desk and begins walking over to her.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am

Godrci smirks as he walks in the building and sees aleo.
good timing...

He walks up behind him.
"well well well, long time no see."
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noen Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 am

Taking a few precious seconds to snap out of the shock she was in, October looked at the wall. Upon hearing her name, her head cracked to the left as she looked at Shin. She ran towards him. "I'm sorry...I didn't see them, and I lost you in the crowd."
Noen
Noen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Aleo shrugs at the sound of greeting, knowing it came from somebody he utterly despised.

"I don't have any interest in joining your schemes, Godric. I already told you in East City..."
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:55 am

He grabs her hand and runs with her, "lets go! NOW!"
he pushes peple away as he runs down the street, tugging october.

"oh come now, who says i asking you anything!? what if i just wanna chat?"
He puts w ciked grin on his face as he closes his eyes and rubs the back of his head.
(think gin)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 am

"We both know you don't ever just want to 'chat'...Now if you will excuse me, I have some business to attend to."

He turns to walk toward the front desk.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 pm

"It's your little brother...we have found him..."
he smirks and stops, dead silence fills the room.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Aleo stops dead in his track, clenching his fists.

"...What did you say?"
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 pm

"we....well heh, i found your little brother...he was in some beach city, i sent a car of men to get him...but he probably ran again..."
he continues to sadisticly grin.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next