RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists

+2
Noen
Genshin Urara
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists - Page 2 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 pm

I am waiting .... Like no joke i got this monitored( meaning on everytime i get on the comp
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists - Page 2 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist RP: Rise of the State Alchemists

Post by The Anomaly Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm

I dunno... Well, I'm pretty sure we're in Risembool right now, unless I missed something.

Maybe you could be paying a visit to Pinako, or something? Just happen to be there to see the fighting?
The Anomaly
The Anomaly

http://www.wix.com/experiment216/halorp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarachissa_Keisei Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Eh I ll just wait i don't want to feel like I'm interrupting.
Sarachissa_Keisei
Sarachissa_Keisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2