RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoleplayHaven
Hey! I'm boxy, your friendly login box helper. If you have an account, go ahead and sign in. If you don't feel free to register and join the fun!
RoleplayHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fall of the West RP

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The fall of the West RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The fall of the West RP

Post by Leviathan Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Clark sees the man walk past the alley. After a short while, he makes a run for it into the inn across the street.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 pm

john comes around and up the alley just in time to see clark make a break for it, he quickly grabs the back of his coat and pull shim back in, with a hand over hand over his mouth, and the other hand holding a gun to his head. He is holding him strong, and so he can see who he is.
He masks his voice,
"Tell me everything or i kill you."
He opens a small whole through his fingers so he can talk.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayhaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 am

Clark slides a mini-combat knife from his sleeve and jams it into John's knee. Once free, Clark makes a break for it.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 pm

---
Meanwhile in Blackwater
---

"Heres your stop!"
The driver says, as the automobile reaches its destination.

"Thank you!"
Says a young man. He currently holds his bowler cap in his lap, but as soon as he steps outside, he places it on his head. His brown hair seeps out and under his cap, making his hair a little scruffy. He holds the door open to let his red-headed partner out also.

When they both are out, the automobile takes off. He smiles at his partner, and they begin to walk to the building infront of them. This building was a secondary HQ for The Bureau. They were sent here to meet up with an official and discuss an assignment they have been ordered to do.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll17 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm

While walking beside Tripp, Matty smoothed out wrinkles in her shirt, tucking in loose ends of hair, and glancing over every few seconds to see what Tripp was doing.
'His hair looks so cute all messy..and his--no no, stop this is official business. He's just your partner Matty.' she tells herself.

"Soo, what do you think the mission will be? i wonder if itll be fun, like getting to rescue some princess, something not so gloomy for once.." Matty blabs in her akwardness, immediately regretting the princess statement.

'Great..now ive gone and made myself immature...' Matty criticized herself as they took the last few steps to the door. She waited, a little impatiently for Tripp to be a genteman and open the door.
babeedoll17
babeedoll17
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Tripp shook his head and replied, while openeing the door,
"Im not sure, but it definately wont be anything to glammorus. We are Bureau agents after all, everything is a secret..."

A man met them when they walked intside the building's lobby.
"Ah, agents Lockley, and O'Donnell, glad to see you could make it. Right this way please!"
He twisted around, and began walking. He walked rather slow for Tripp, but he didnt mind. The man led them up a couple flight of stairs, before reaching the desired floor. Then he walked down a hallway until he stopped at large ebony double doors. The man opened one, and stepped to the side, still holding the door open for the agents to go through.

Tripp went though, and stiffened up a bit to the sight of Edgar Ross. The man behind it all, if he was here this had got to be somthing big.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll17 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Glamorous was not Mattys thing, never had been. But something was pushing her buttons, she was getting tired of the same old Cowboys and Indians rutine, she wanted to switch up the game. The second Matty stepped through the doors, she was in awe.

'This is much prettier than the central nerve...' She mused to herself, eyes browsing the wall and ceiling art. Meandering from left to right, looking up and down, admiring. She heard the click of Tripps Boots on the Maple wood staircase and jogged to catch up to them. Taking one last look at the lobby, Matty did a little turn around and stuck her thumbs in her pockets and began to effortlessly skip up the stairs. They walked down a dimly lit hallway and up another flight of stairs. The top hall wasnt nearly as eye-popping, it was much more like the HQ Matty had known; Serious and professional.
babeedoll17
babeedoll17
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"Have a seat."
Edgar said, standing behind his desk. Then he took a seat in his lavished chair.

Tripp sat quitely. (lets say you did too Razz)

"Alright lets get to brass tax here. We need you two to find Roger Clark. He slipped past us about a week ago. All of our eyes and ears havent seen or heard from him since. We believe he is planning somthing big....either that or he is dead, but we need to make sure. We are giving you full power over this mission. Do what needs to be done. If you do find him, capture him, DO NOT"

He slammed his fist on the table.

"kill him. We need him as much as he needs us. Are we clear agents?"

Tripp nodded, "Yes sir."
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll17 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Edgar dismissed Tripp and Matty, and they stood and saluted respectfully. Back on the middle floor Matty asks, "Whats so special about this Roger Clark guy...i dont get it. i hear that name everywhere, but no one tells me anything about him."
babeedoll17
babeedoll17
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Genshin Urara Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well im sure you know that he's the leader of the clark's gang. Well the thing that not many people know, is that he was a bureau agent. He actually started it with Edgar Ross. Him and edgar came to an agreement that without any real bad guys, the bureau would be pointless. So He went as a double agent, and formed Clarks gang. After a while though, he turned on us. The power went to his head, and he really became bad. And the rest is history."
Tripp said while walking to the lobby of the building.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll17 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

"Oh.. well, lets go find this guy. prolly in a saloon talkin with his boys. he cant be much harder than any other mission." Matty arrogantly blurted. They both were directed to go pick up equipment in the back room of the lobby.

"Agents, welcome back. ill be assigning you youre weopons. Heres the-" the doorman whod shown them in said.

"I have my own personal preference Jake, spent most my time with it." Matty interrupted, as she grabbed her Arisaka rifle from the rack, "We'll have a hog-killin time with this big bug! shoot, we better put on our best bibs and tuckers for this one Tripp."
babeedoll17
babeedoll17
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6